Part 1

Lisa pov

"LISA!!! Wake up! You are getting late." I heard the most irritating thing. "Give me some more time." I said with a sleepy tone. "No! You need to wake up Jennie now." the voice said.

"Jisoo Unnie!! Why always me?" I asked. "Lisa, yesterday I did and today is your turn." I signed as I got up from my bed. I went to her room and signed again thinking of what of the consequences I have to face.

Yes, we all are scared to wake her up. She will turn to a devil. The last time I called her, she twisted my ears harshly until I said sorry for 100 times. She once tore all of Jisoo unnie's home works and pour ice cold water on Rose.

I went into the room "Jennie unnie." I called but she wouldn't wake up as usual. I need to do my thing. I went to the kitchen took the bottle and pour on top of her. 

Her eyes burst open and I giggled. "Lisa!!!" he screamed. I knew what was coming and I ran down the stairs and hid behind eomma.

"Leave me two of you." she said as she continued preparing breakfast. Jennie unnie left after giving me a glare, I understood that I need to be extra careful.

Jisoo unnie and Rose came as Jennie unnie went upstairs stamping her feet. Jisoo unnie and Rose giggled.

"Girls, come quick. Breakfast is ready." I heard eomma shout. We got up and went to our dining table to have our breakfast. I knew that this was the best chance to ask eomma and unnie - 

"Eomma, unnie. All my friends asked me for a night party. Everyone is going and they begged me." 

"NO!" Said Jisoo unnie, jennie unnie and Rose. Eomma was silent. I glared at my unnies. "Eomma, this is the first and last time. I will never ask again." I said. She looked at unnies with a confused look. "Ok, but return before 9 pm." she said. I jumped in excitement and pointed my tongue to my unnie who just rolled their eyes as I giggled.

We went to our classes. All my thoughts were about the party. I had never gone for a party because of my overprotective sisters. They really care a lot about me that I like but sometimes it is really annoying.

Our boring classes finished and we walked back to our home as it is very near. We watched some movies together and finally it was 5:30pm. I went to my room and got ready.

 I went to my room and got ready

{This is what she is wearing}

I went to my car and get in. Eomma and unnies waved at me and I did back as well. "Drive safe" Jisoo unnie said. "You know you are a bad driver right so be careful." Jennie unnie said. "Be careful" Rose said.

I signed like come on I am just going for few hours. The drive was peaceful as my annoying overprotective sisters were not there. Trust me, you would never want to drive when they are with you.

It was a little dark and I reached the party. It was really good. I enjoyed so much. My friends had drinks but I didn't as I knew my unnies would kill me. I forgot to look the time and no it was already 9:30pm. I am doomed.

Author pov

Lisa is being late. She was told to reach by 9 and already 30 minutes passed. Her unnies were so angry. They tried calling her but she did not take. Because the sound of the party is too much. 

Lisa got in her car and started driving, It was little raining and it became heavier. She got a call again. She looked at the screen with a worried expression. "Hello unnie." I said. "Where are you? Don't you know that 9 already passed?" she asked angrily. "I am so sorry unnie." "Where are you now?" Jennie unnie asked again.

Lisa pov

"Where are you now?" she asked me.

"I am driving." I said . "WHAT?" she asked. I looked confused and then it changed to a worried expression as I noticed what I just said. "DON'T YOU KNOW NOT TO CALL WHILE DRIVING." She shouted angrily. "Its O-" I was going to Its ok but I suddenly noticed a car coming towards me. I couldn't do anything because I froze. That car crashed my car making a loud voice as my car slipped down. The door of my seat burst open and I noticed something wet all around me.

I was slowly being unconscious when some took me in a bridal style. I did not see that person but I could feel some sparks at my finger tip. I panicked.

Jennie pov

I shouted at her for calling while driving and she began saying something but suddenly stopped.

"LISA? Are you Ok? Lisa?" I called but there was no reply and then I heard a loud voice of crash and I froze. Jisoo unnie and Rose shook me as I came to my sense.

"What happened? Rose asked. "I didn't know what to tell. Tears were dropping from my eyes. "Unnie tell me what happened." I heard Rose. "I heard a loud crash." I said. We all looked so worried.

We got in our car and started driving to where she went. "Unnie, I am scared." Rose said while crying. I hugged her crying.

We then noticed a car upside down at the side . We looked around it and yes it was Lisa's car. We couldn't react. "Where is Lisa?" I heard Jisoo unnie ask as I came back to sense.

"Is she already taken to the hospital?" Rose asked. "I hope so." I said as we went to look in the nearby hospitals. It was already midnight but Lisa wasn't found. We searched everywhere we could but.

We stood their hugging each other and crying. We did not go home instead searched for the entire night.

Lisa pov

I woke up and noticed that I was in a different room. I tried to recall what happened yesterday. I went to a party, I was talking to Jennie unnie, and I - I HAD A CRASH!!! I exclaimed.

 I went to a party, I was talking to Jennie unnie, and I - I HAD A CRASH!!! I exclaimed

But wait, there wasn't even one wound on my body. I also recalled that I was taken by a person, whom I suppose is a man by his presence. Maybe it is his house.

I was standing there confused about the wound. When I noticed someone knocking. I opened the door and saw a very handsome man.

"are you alright now?" He asked coldly. I could feel some sparks on my finger tip and I recalled that it was also their yesterday.

"I am alright." I said with a smile. "Are you the one who save me?" I asked. "Yes." he replied. "Thank you for saving me." I thanked him bowing but he did not seem to care.

I was a little scared to ask this, but I took my whole bravery and asked - "How come I don't even have a wound?"

"Magic potion." he said. Magic potion? His answer was short and cold but I just let it go.

"Anyway, we can start by introducing ourselves." I said and he nodded. "I am Lisa, Kim Lisa." I introduced myself first. "Jeon Jungkook and am a vampire." he said coldly.

I wasn't confused because I thought he was joking and laughed. "STOP IT!" he seemed a little angry so I stopped.

"Your house is so big." I complimented but he ignored me. I went out of the room to explore and damn this is so big.

I was wandering here and there when a group of boys caught my eyes.

~ Hey!! How are you all? I hope you are liking my little story. Do vote, it will be a big support and encouragement. Next part will come soon ~