Part 8

Author pov

Jungkook finished treating her wounds and gave her a kiss on her forehead which made her surprised and blush. 

"I will leave now." He said and Lisa nodded. He left and her unnies came. "Lisa, what happened? Why this many bandages?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Its nothing unnie." Lisa said. "What nothing? Did Jungkook do this?" Jisoo unnie asked angrily. "Noo! I had to face this when we went to get the key." 

"What?? You got the key?" They screamed as Lisa closed her ears. "Wah! Don't scream." Lisa said. "Whatever. tell us about the key." Jennie said.

"Me and Jungkook searched in his room but did not get, but when we looked at the balcony, there was something glowing. We immediately went there and got the key." Lisa explained.

"Where?" Jisoo asked and Lisa stayed quiet. "Tell na!" Rose said. 

"On top of the mountain." Lisa said looking down, closing her years. "LISA!!!!" Yes, she got what she expected. "Unnie it does not matter anymore. I am fine and we got the key. We have to sacrifice ourselves for the kingdom." 

Jisoo, Jennie and Rose nodded and Lisa signed. "But it was too risky. We don't want to see you hurt." Rose said she hugged Lisa. "I am fine, Jungkook was also with me."  Lisa said. They looked at her in a teasing manner. "What? Don't assume anything." She warned her unnies.

Jisoo and Jennie left and now it was just Rose and Lisa. "Hey twinnie, you know you can't lie to the one and only Rose." She said which made Lisa confused.

"What?" she asked. "hey! tell do you like that coconut?" Rose asked Lisa. "Coconut?" Lisa asked. "Yes your coconut soulmate." Rose replied. 

Lisa's heart began beating fast as if it will jump out any second. Lisa was lost in her thoughts. Rose snapped in front of her and chuckled. "Why do you ask that?" Lisa asked.

"Well! I highly doubt. You both look good together, you both are soulmate. He cares for and you care for him." Rose said raising her eyebrow. "Jokes apart, I am asking you seriously." 

Lisa just listened to her and did not answer because she did not know. "I don't know." Lisa finally replied. "It is ok, take your time." Rose said patting her hair. "I will leave now." She said.

"Wait!" Rose turned back to Lisa. "What about Jimin?" Lisa asked lifting her eyebrows. "W - What about him? Nothing about him. I - I will leave now." Rose shuttered nervously.

"Girl, you are in love." Lisa said and she chuckled. "Did I say that? Whatever. I am busy." She said and left immediately while Lisa burst into laugh. 

Jimin pov

I was walking through the hallway when I saw Jungkook coming out from Lisa's room. He now barely spend time with us, always with Lisa. He had some scratches on his face and a medical box in his hand. 

"What happened?" I asked him. "We climbed the mountain and got the key." He replied. "Oh, so you got it." I said happily. 

"Yes!" He said happily as well. He was looking at her door so I asked "Is she ok?" and he replied " She had some wounds." He was really worried about her. 

"Can I ask you? Do you like her?" I asked him and he looked down "I don't know." He said. So he started growing feeling for her. 

"I see. She is your soulmate. She is born for you." I said with a smile and he returned it. "Well do you like Rose?" He asked me and I froze. "I wouldn't say no, but a complete yes is also not true." I said and he chuckled.