Part 7

Lisa pov

"Since you are my soulmate, you will have the key." I said pointing my hand towards him. "What? What key?" He asked. "The key with a blue stone." I said. 

He looked confused. "It was written that my soulmate would have the key which can help me find my powers." I explained clearly. "Key with a blue stone?" He asked. "Jungkook, don't play." I warned him.

"No really, I don't have such a key." He said. I looked at my sister with a worried expression. "It might be somewhere here. We can find it." Jisoo unnie said to comfort me.

Everyone left with a shocked and confused expression, Jungkook looked at me and smiled. I smiled back as well.

Jennie pov

I was in the shock from before. I understood that my whole life was a lie. I sat on my bed with the doors open. I felt someone sit beside me and it was Taehyung. 

"Ya ~ What do you want now?" I asked him. "Nothing, I saw that you were in shock." He looked at me and smiled. Honestly I have a doubt if this was his another trick. I thought of his first trick and laughed when he looked at me. 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me confused. "nothing. I thought of your flirting plan." I said and continued laughing. "hey hey! stop laughing." He looked a little angry now. But I did not care and continued laughing when he suddenly pulled me as I fell on him. I was locked in his brown and sparkling eyes.

 I came back to my sense and knew that he was staring at me as well. So I cleared my throat making some noise and bring back to reality as well. It was an awkward silence now. "I - I will leave now." he said a little nervous. I chuckled at him. 

Author pov

Liskook was searching for the key all over his room. Jinsoo were talking about all that happened. Jirose and Taennie were bickering again. 

"I searched everywhere, nowhere to be found." Jungkook said. "It is not in your room." Lisa said. "Then where?" He asked her. "How come I know?" Lisa asked with an annoyed tone. 

They signed and laid on his bed tired. "I am scared now." Lisa muttered softly but Jungkook heard. He looked at her and asked. "Why?" Lisa was looking at the ceiling "Can I go back to my normal life?" she asked a little sad as she missed her life as a human, her school, her house, her eomma, everything. 

"You can, but your world and your people are hoping for your return to help them. Do you feel it is right to leave everything?" He asked her and she looked at him with a smile. 

"You are right." She said. She went to his balcony and followed by him. They were admiring the beauty of the kingdom. "Wow!" She said excitedly and Jungkook chuckled. 

Then suddenly a beam of light flashed and they covered their eyes. The light slowly reduced and they looked at its direction only to find out that on top of the mountain, on top of the small tower there was something glowing. 

"What is that?" She asked him confused. "I don't know I haven't seen that before." He replied. 

Lisa ran out of the castle and stared at it, she was followed  by Jungkook. "Can you take me there?" She asked. "I can't because our vampire speed won't work to that mountain so we have to climb." He replied sadly.

She signed "Looks like I have to." She said with a willingful expression. Jungkook look at her as if she was crazy. 

"Why?" He asked her. "I have a feeling it is the key." She said. 

Jungkook pov

I also have a feeling it is the key she want but to climb a mountain, it is not safe. "You stay here, I will bring it." I told her. "What?? No!" She said more like shouted. "I will climb." She said. 

"Look at that mountain, it is not easy to climb." I argued. "Your wounds are not totally healed." She argued back. After a long argument we decided "Together!" We both said at the same time.

I went to my room and got some equipment. We reached below the mountain, looked at each other and signed. A started climbing, it was really hard and we were not experienced. We took each step slowly. We sat and rested on a rock on the mountain. 

Lisa was panting heavily, she had some wounds and bruises on her face and her hands. 

Lisa pov

I had some wounds and bruises but I did not care, all I want now was to get the key and bring back my kingdom and make my parents proud. I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me. He touched my forehead because it was bleeding. "Ouch!" I yelled softly with pain. "Does it pain?" He asked and I nodded. 

"You stay here, I will bring the key." He said. I looked above and saw we have to climb a lot more. "Its ok, I am happy to get these wounds and bruises as long as it is for the kingdom." I replied. He smiled and patted my head and I chuckled and we started climbing again. 

This time it became harder that before. Thanks to all those equipment, we were not badly injured.

Finally after a lot of struggle, we reached the top. Jungkook hold my hand and took me to the tower. Now we had to climb the tower.

Luckily Jungkook had a rope with him and her managed to tie it to the tower and we started climping. It was not very tall, so it was easy. 

"Yes, it is the key." I said as I jumped with excitement and he chuckled. It was glowing but not too brightly. I took the key and we started climbing back. 

Luckily climbing down was a bit more easier though I was covered with wounds.

"You have a lot of wounds." He said. "It is ok." I said. "No, it is not. Come lets go back." He said and we walked back. 

When we reached the castle, I went to my room because of the pain and I did not want anyone to see me. Then I heard a knock, I opened the door and it was Jungkook. He had a medical box. 

"The magic potion was full used for my burns so" He said with a smile. "I am actually ok, this is not needed." I said but he did not care. 

He hold my shoulders and made me sit on the bed and he sat besides me. He was treating my wounds as I hissed in pain. 

~ Hey! Do you think Lisa and Jungkook have fallen for each other? Stay tuned for more! Word count - 1150.~