chapter |7|: Lost after the disappearance of the light

He spotted the train's booking office when they arrived at a four sided crossroad, consequently he looked for his wallet to go buy two tickets for them, despite that he didn't find it! Nor the suitcase he brought with him from home, only then he recalled that he wasn't carrying it with him when he got out of that cottage..

'Did I leave it there?! Or I've lost them before that? Oh maybe it drowned in that stupid lake..'

He kept guessing where he lost his suitcase.. right after, he remembered that they didn't have time for this so he decided to ask the girl for her destination then he'll go find a way to get them those two tickets..

Little he knew what kind of bigger situation was waiting for him..

In the center of this four sided crossroad he stood clueless, panicked and frightened as soon as he turned his head to look for her response but couldn't find any trace of her..

He moved in all the directions checking every little girl that passed next to him but none of them was her.

"the thread! that damn thread! It will definitely lead me to her! Right?.."

He talked so surely, having faith in that thread and his ability to guide the way towards her just like the time they drowned in the lake, Yet.. It never did!

The thread wasn't visible.. No matter how much he shook his hand to make it appear, it didn't!

He felt lost again..

His limbs started to tremble, and the fact that he was surrounded by crowds with people passing by made him suffer more, he was never comfortable with this many people around him and the feeling of being lost made things worse..

He breathed heavily, every breath was harder to get than the previous one, til he was almost out of breath.

At that moment his feet deceived him, they couldn't hold him anymore so he fell letting his knees embrace the ground aggressively.. And drowned into another panic attack!

He searched his pockets for his medicine but he found none.. He then remembered that he hid it in his suitcase with his father's scissors so he wasn't able to get any of them and he had to deal with this problem on his own!

His panic attack was provoked by two factors, so he thought of getting rid of one, if and only if he could stand up..

With a golden willpower he got the chance to stand up again so he immediately ran to a less crowded place, somewhere he won't be able to meet people at..

.

.

.

Hiding under the station stairs, it was the only place no one was there, watching through the cracks between the stairs, the huge amount of people and the girl not there.That is, he is alone here.. his worst nightmare.

The situation reminds him of his ugliest previous experiences when he was young, when he was lost from his family among the crowd.. No matter how much he ran and screamed, he could not find them.

Then what was worse happened. One of them approached him as soon as he realized that the little boy was alone..

The strange old person seemed kind. He spoke to the little boy -Rynok- as if he was an angel who came from heaven to help.. He deceived Rynok with his words and promised to find his family, then the stranger reassured him and held his hand.

How could the little Rynok not feel safe when he was just a child who would not misunderstand the person that would help him.

But it was not as he had thought,..

As they were walking together and as they were about to get out of the station, Rynnock spotted a knife inside the jacket of the stranger who pretended to be trying to help him. So in just moments his mind created a whole scene for him, with blood splattered everywhere and his organs outside his body with demonic features on the stranger's face as he continued to slice up Rynok with enjoyment.

Rynok couldn't even cry for help, his body froze. Without knowing how he fell into a coma for which he doesn't know how long, the panic attack was so severe that it drained his nerves at once. When he woke up later, he found himself inside an office from the station and all of the security and his family around him.

But now, if he faints, neither his family will attend nor the security will take care of him, even the girl has disappeared, here alone.. Is this the second part of the same previous living nightmare?

What if that person came again and found him, what would he do?

Trembling and shivering, hiding his head between his chest and legs, losing all focus and mental balance,

All he could think about is that its end is near, just minutes and moments, and he does not know how many and how long, this made it more difficult.

The unknown is dangerous... not in itself, but its mysterious and suspicious effect is dangerous, attacking the soul and drowning it in a world of illusion.

Among all the noises and annoying sounds, he could hear those quiet simple steps coming towards him, and they had a rhythm that aroused fear in the soul, and of course he would not stop making the scenario and that the person who is coming to him is the one from the past, he found him again.

He began to recite prayers, but with the volume of terror and hesitations in his trembling made him stammer at some words, others repeat more than once and forget the sequel of most of them.

-" What are you doing here, you cowardly little one?"

It was the voice of a little girl, but the tone she used reflects great maturity. He slowly and cautiously pulled his head out of his hiding place to see who she was, and found that it was the girl he had come here with, staring at him with looks mixed between anger, reprimand and sarcasm, holding a paper bag in her hand that must be some food.

His eyes filled with tears, he suppressed his gasps but failed and started crying like a child who has not yet reached the age of five, He fell towards her, hugged her, not to hide her, rather, to hide there, a child in the true sense of the word: "I thought you went and left me here alone and you'll never come back" He said that in the midst of his childish crying that brilliantly lives its atmosphere.

The girl turned her eyes bored, and raised her hand to wipe his hair to calm his crying, "You are pathetic, you know?" She said wearily and with a tired sigh.

Behind the steps of the station, far from the crowd and noise, a teenage boy was crying heartily on his knees, and a girl under ten patted him and told him things were fine and he shouldn't be afraid.

What a funny shot hidden from the eyes of the world so as not to turn into the irony of the century!