My Understandings - Not everybody understands.

[Luna's POV]

When I finally woke up all the fans were on their way out and the concert was over. All of the guys in Hunting A Ghost were drunk, except for Dean who wasn't in the room, Phil was passed out against the wall, Tino and Alan were debating over chick-flicks, Amy was watching Alan whilst trying not to fall over from the amount of alcohol in her system, and Austin was sitting on the opposite arm of the couch smiling at me.

"Hey there, feeling better?" He asked. He ability to carry out a full sentence without slurring his words showed he hadn't had as much to drink as everybody else.

"A little, thanks." I smiled slightly before Amy came stumbling over.

"Luna! You're awake! How are you? Did you die and come back? Did you see Jesus, OR DIO!?" She slurred. I just smiled and shook my head. "Bummer!...I'm hungry, do we have any Mexican food?" She began stumbling around the room again in search for food.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and fix my make-up and stuff." I said as I shook the thin coat of slumber from my voice.

"Let me come with youuuuu!" Amy yelled "These guys are all bummers!"

I shook my head "You're too drunk to even make it through the door."

"Fine," She huffed "But, keep A.H.E up on your phone in case you hurt yourself again." I nodded.

A.H.E stood for Amy Help Emergency. We each had two cell-phones, so our main ones were the ones we would usually talk on, and the others we would use to call or text the other person in case of an emergency. It's cheesy, but when Amy was always so drunk I had to keep her safe, and she refused to the idea unless I had one too. I stood up and walked out of the open dressing room door, looking left and right for the bathroom sign. I turned right towards a sign for the ladies bathroom a few feet away from a fire exit.

I made it to the door of the bathroom when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turned toward the dark fire exit to see a very drunk Dean. His eyes were burning into me with almost a demented look. I clutched my cell-phone close to my side.

"Uhmm, are you okay, Dean?" I asked. He took a few steps towards me until he was no longer in the dark and I could fully see him.

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm peachy." The look on his face didn't change "You know, Luna, I find you really hot." He picked up a strand of my hair and brought it up to his nose as he inhaled.

I pulled my hair away from him and took a step back. He grabbed me by the back of my waist and pulled me to his chest, removing the space that was between us.

"Uhh, can you let go please?" I said as I tried to take his arms from around me, he tightened his grip even more.

I finally pushed him off of me. He wasn't so happy about that, throwing me to the wall and forcefully pressing his lips to mine, forcing my mouth open and throwing his tongue into my mouth. I quickly put my leg between his and thrusted my knee up into his crotch as hard as I could. He let go of me and I ran toward the fire exit, making it out. I stopped for a moment to press the speed dial button for A.H.E. Dean suddenly arose from the darkness and grabbed me by the neck, throwing me up against the back wall of the club until my feet came off of the ground, making me drop my phone. His fist quickly connected to my face right against my cheek-bone, sending a sharp painful sensation through my face.

[Austin's POV]

I was talking to Amy quietly, distracting her fro following Luna, when her phone went into a buzzing and vibrating frenzy.

"Luna's in trouble!" She quickly put the phone on speaker and threw her heels off.

You could hear struggling and a guys voice yelling through the phone. I quickly jumped to my feet and ran out of the open door, followed by Tino, Alan and the guys from Hunting A Ghost. I looked towards the open fire exit down the hall and ran towards it. Amy stumbled behind me, running as fast as she could and holding onto Alan's shoulder for support. I ran out of the green door to see Dean, the bassist for Hunting A Ghost, with his hands firmly wrapped around Luna's throat whilst she was pressed against the wall. She was quickly turning purple and blue and trying to remove his hand from her neck. I instantly saw red. As he raised his fist to give her a blow to the face I pulled him off of her, Alan and Tino grabbing her gently to avoid her more injury from the fall. I pressed Dean against the wall and grabbed his throat, punching him repeatedly in the head and face.