My Understandings - What's so bad about me understanding you?

[Austin's POV]

It was 12:30 and the meeting had finally ended. An hour and a half of "You'll get a lot of money!" and "You only have to do this and that...And that.". I hated meetings, I hated endorsement offers. Me and Alan walked out of the building and began walking down the road, I was too deep in thought to think about where we were going, so I just followed Alan. We suddenly walked into a building before I was struck in the face by a glass door. I looked up in shock, not even realising there was a door there. Alan suddenly erupted into laughter, grabbing the attention of pretty much everybody in the shop. Including Amy and Luna, who I had only just noticed were stood there talking to a man over the counter.

"Are you okay?" Alan asked through his laughs. I nodded as I rubbed my forehead.

We walked over to Amy and Luna, still a few minutes early. I suddenly realised where we were and who the man was that they were talking to. We were in high-voltage tattoo shop, and they were talking about tattoo designs with Corey Miller.

"So when do you wanna get this done?" Luna asked him.

"I could fit you in tomorrow morning if you'd like?" he replied.

"Great! I'll see you then" she smiled as she shook his hand.

We all began walking out of the shop and down to a local diner that Alan's friend, Ryan, owned. We were silent for most of the walk, although the silence was filled with the noise of other people and traffic. I was relieved when Alan finally pointed out the diner and no longer subjected us to silence.

We walked in through the double-doors and sat at the first booth to our right. I moved over to the window seat with Alan beside me, Luna opposite me and Amy was opposite Alan. Amy and Alan both began chatting away as they browsed the menu. I took my eyes off my menu and spotted Luna staring out of the window. "You not gonna order something?" I asked

"I will, I've already chose what I want to order." she smiled

"That was quick." I grinned, she nodded towards me and we were silent for a moment. " You don't talk much, do you?" I said

"I guess not. I figure if I don't have anything to say, there's no reason for me to talk." She said as she tapped her feet on the floor.

"Well, that's a trait I've never came across in a girl. Most women just talk and talk and talk and don't even take a breath. So it can be hard to talk to some girls like that, or even people in general, I think that-" I stopped when I realized all three of them were staring at me.

"Stop blabbering" Alan muttered "Anyway." He went back to his private conversation with Amy, leaving me to talk to Luna.

"Thank's again for last night," she said as she scanned her surroundings "You guys gave a kick-ass performance, by the way."

[Luna's POV]

"So," Austin placed his menu down and looked up at me as he ran his hands through his hair "What's this new tattoo you're getting done?"

"It's a black and white sleeve based on Pandora's box."

"Cool." a smirk crossed his face "So is Corey your regular artist?" he leaned against the table, he seemed to be terribly intrigued by the things I had to say.

"Uh, yeah. I've always had my work done by him, he's a good friend-" I was cut off by Alan's loud moaning

"Dude, we gotta go, tour stuff." he said as he nudged Austin.

Austin looked at Amy and then towards me with a pained look in his eyes. "Sorry." Duty calls." he threw 30 bucks down on the table from his back pocket. "The food's on me. Seeya."