Afterword

(This is a big old mushy essay that you don't have to read if you don't want to :P Also, trigger warning...?)

Wow, this was the longest fanfic I've posted on Wattpad by far.
          Believe it or not, my friend Lori and I wrote this story a year ago, and just posted the finished parts little by little after checking them.
          We were disappointed that Zac and Count (who ARE actually brothers) never saw each other in the anime, so we wrote this to picture their brotherly bond—and fill up a bit of plot holes in Cho-Z / Turbo.

Little did I know that I'd be posting these parts during the COVID pandemic, and while I was actually sick!

          Rereading the hospital scenes gave me hope that my family and I would recover, just like Zac did (even tho uh I didn't go to the hospital lol).
The story was a little bit similar to what my family was going through!

This fanfic suddenly had a whole new meaning to me. It wasn't just some plot-hole-filling Beyblade story, it was a  reflection of life~ XD

          I guess what I want to say is keep your loved ones close. You never know what can happen. A pandemic can suddenly strike, make everyone sick, take some of them away...
          Even if you don't talk much, let them know you're glad to have them in your life. And whoever's reading: whether I know you personally or not, I'm glad you're here :) And thanks for coming to my Ted Talk and reading our fanfic!

Also don't worry we're not sick anymore XD

- Brianna