39: mr. & mrs. matthews!

With Cory and Topanga away on their honeymoon, Heather and Shawn spent a lot of alone time together. When they were both busy, Heather spent time she would usually spend helping with the wedding, working on her brand. The first collection was a hit, for a small company ran by Heather alone. It felt rewarding seeing other women in her clothes, and for her hard work be appreciated. Especially the paycheque she received, money she made on her own.

"I don't know what I should do for my next collection, for Fall/Winter should I release the same items but in cooler tones, or make a completely new design?" Heather asked. It was 8 in the morning, as Shawn sipped his morning coffee. He was barely awake.

"Yeah, that one," He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"You're right, recreating the same design in cool tones is just lazy. I need to make silhouettes of new designs now!" Heather replied. She was over in her head, she gets too overwhelmed and paranoid when it comes to her art.

"Thank you so much for your help," Heather thanked Shawn as she grabbed the coffee from his hand, took a sip, and planted a kiss on his lips before rushing off to her studio.

"Anytime," Shawn replied. He didn't really wake up until he heard the door shut loudly. "Hey, where did she go?" He muttered to himself, looking around.

Rachel came down the stairs, and opened the fridge to grab a carton of milk. "She went to her studio, dummy."

"Of course, she talked about it last night," Shawn replied.

He let out a stretch, and a loud groan to fully wake himself up. The front door swings open, and Cory and Topanga walk in after staying in Hawaii for their honeymoon. They had a glow after spending time in paradise.

"It's Mr. & Mrs. Matthews!" Rachel cheered.

"How was the honeymoon," Shawn asked with a smirk. He knew what really went down on their honeymoon. Cory couldn't stop fantasizing it to Shawn.

"It was beautiful. I will never forget it," Topanga answered with her hand on her chest.

  Cory rushed to the fridge, and searched but was disappointed to not find what he was looking for. "Where's the salami? Topanga, I come home from my honeymoon and there isn't a welcome deli spread. I mean, we are moving here!" He exclaimed.

"Moving in?" Rachel questioned. She thought it was already assumed Cory and Topanga would get their own place when they get married.

"Uh oh," Shawn said.

  "I mean, we are moving in here right?" Cory asked, once he noticed Rachel's and Shawn's facial expressions.

  "I thought once you guys got married, you would get your own place," Rachel brought up.

"I know, and we will. Eventually," Topanga replied unconvincingly.

"Oh boy," Shawn stated. "Why did you say, oh boy?" Topanga asked startled. "Oh boy," Rachel joined Shawn.

Heather stormed in and rushed to the kitchen table where she forgot her binder. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I left it on the table! Please don't be wet," She wept as she opened through the binder to find out that it is completely dry. She sighed and relief and held it tight to her chest.

"Hey guys! You're back," Heather beamed once she noticed Cory and Topanga.

  "Heather, you live here now?" Cory asked confused.

  "Yeah, well Shawn told me you guys were moving out, and we thought it would be great for us to live together," Heather replied slowly, she couldn't help but notice how unhappy Cory was.