Chapter 1

-Reina's P.O.V-

"Okay and 5 6 7 8" I pressed play on my phone, as soon as the music started I watched closely as my students ran through their dance again for the 5th time today.

"Kiera keep that arm straight, Danny your timing is of, Amanda it's not powerful enough" I shouted out corrections for the class to make and none of them seemed to get it, now I knew how my teachers felt when I was young.

"Guys stop!" I paused the music and sighed. "Everybody take 15 minutes break and come back, we need to get this right"

I ran my hands through my hair and took a seat on the bench. I was so tired, physically, mentally and emotionally. I mean don't get me wrong, for the past few years I was happy, I had my own house, I opened up my own dance studio, I had moved to London, were I was originally from before me and my mum moved to Derry. But lately things hadn't been so great. Preparing for a huge show in the middle of everything did not help one little bit.

My phone chimed and I picked it up, rolling my eyes once I saw who had text me. I locked my phone, placing it face down on the bench. 'Not right now, I'll deal with you later" I thought to myself.

----
'You have got to be kidding me'

Slamming my car door shut behind me, I marched over to the neighbours statue I had just knocked over as I pulled up. Why would they would put a statue right were I park was baffling to me...but hey...they're old so I'll let it go.

"Sorry Dorris" I apologised, she just smiled a waved me off.

I slammed my folders down onto my kitchen counter once I entered my house, my purse following shortly after. I rummaged through yy kitchen draw trying to find the chinese menu, no way was I cooking, time to treat myself.

"Mum I'm getting take out would you like anything?" I shouted into her. Golden girls was playing on the tv in the living room, her favourite show.

"No thank you dear" I had asked my mother to come and live with me, she had recently gotten sick and I didnt want to put her in a home. I would take care of her as she took care of me.

"Reina come sit and talk to me"

She patted the space across from her. As I sat down, simba had jumped up onto my lap. I smiled to myself and began to stroke him, earring a purring sound in response.

"What's up?" I asked looking at her. Only to be met with a look of sympathy.

"Reina hunny dont get mad because I'm asking this but have you considered counselling?"

"I'm not talking about-"

"Reina please!" She grabbed my hand after I tried to get up. "I see you wake up every morning and go to work like nothing happened. You act like it doesnt affect you but I know it does"

"Mum I'm fine, I'm over it!" I didn't want to hear this at all.

" So crying yourself to sleep every night is you being over it?" My eyes widened, my mum raised her eyebrows at me. "Oh yes, I hear it Reina"

"Its nothing, it'll pass in time. I really just dont want to talk about it" my voice was low as I spoke"Besides you need to stop worrying about me, your sick. I should be worrying about you".

"I may be sick but I've got a few years left in me" she stretch her arm in an attempt to make herself seem well, I couldn't help but giggle at her "It may help to get it all off of your chest" I shook my head.

"Have you spoken to him?" She asked. I looked back up at her, frowning slightly.

"No! Why would I speak to him?" I paused.

"He text my earlier" I began picking at the sleeve of my jumper.

"Did you reply?"

"Nope" I had sure to pop the p....just like draco did when he would say 'Potter!' My mother gave me a disappointed look and stood up slowly.

""You're not the only one grieving Reina, he is too. I'm going to make a tea"

"I'm not speaking to a counsellor" I shouted after her so that she heard me

"Well if you're not going to speak to one then maybe talk to him? After all, you both may need that conversation. Maybe it'll give you some closure and maybe  closure for the both of you is what you need to move on?"

Maybe..but I dont think I can. My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Reina it's me I'm here, hi. Yeah I'm at the airport and I'm scared, London is too chaotic...come and save me?" I face palmed and tried to contain my laughter.

"I'll be right there Stan"

"Hurry!" Guess my chinese would have to wait.

Hey guys, small chapter to start of this story. All will be revealed. Hope you're all well. Sorry if this chapter was a little boring xo