⤷ iii.

"Uh- Ae?- Behind you!" Lumine shouted, she pointed towards Aether with anxiousness.

Aether, not knowing what's behind him, hugged the kitten tightly but not to the point where he can hurt her and turned to his back.

"Mreowwwww..." The 10 inches forest cat was coming closer towards him and sniffed his hair. Aether was dumbfounded, "Huh?"

The big cat stopped chasing the parakeet and sat on his lap. The blond lifted the kitten off his chest to make room. "You're just a big teddy. You're heavy as well!"

It purred and snuggled then slept. "That's one way to catch the big guy. NOW WHERE'S TOROUMARU?" the brunette scanned the messy room.

Lumine exhaled her breath and let go of Amber, happy that Aether's great with animals. Bennett came back with a raven and a parakeet, plus a messy hairdo.

Aether was worried about the kitten. It has not being treated for 15 minutes. "Bennett?"

"Yeah?" he yelled back as he brings the birds back to their cage.

"Where's the first aid kit for an animal?"

"What the heck are you saying? There's no such thing! But we do have a pet first aid kit!"

"Wha-- That's what I was asking!" the blond yelled back. Lumine was on the table, glaring anxiously at the cat on her brother's lap. "Lumine get down! It's not a spider, it's just.. a HUGE cat for achon's sake."

Lumine shook her head. "SHIT NO! BENNETTTTTTTTT PUT THAT CAT BACK IN IT'S CAGE!"

miyumiesy presents ...
───────────
GENSHIN HIGH

❝ chapter three : the search of the shiba inu ❞

Amber was still trying to find the disappearing Toroumaru while Aether was treating the cat

Amber was still trying to find the disappearing Toroumaru while Aether was treating the cat.  Lumine was now by his side and helped him treating the cat. 

The Norwegian forest cat was in it's cage, displeased that it had to sleep in it's cage instead of the blond's lap. It's now hissing and growling at Bennett, followed by the raven and parakeet.

"There you go!" Aether placed the bandage aside. The kitten meowed to thank him as it glanced at it's paw. "It's poorly managed I know.."

"So," Aether snapped his head, snickering "Afraid of big cats huh?"

"Oh shut it." She glared.

"I can't find Toroumaru." Amber said.

"Probably swaddling his way towards Thoma." Bennett added. "Those animals are not happy."

"But Thoma's in the court right now, I can't go there! It's too far.." she groaned. The brunette slammed her head on the door. "You'll be there in minutes if you go now. Bring Aether and Lumine with you. GO!" Bennett pushed them out of the room.

"The kitten..--"

"I'll take care of it, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "

"I knew I should've slept in!.." Amber shouted in the background.

"AND TELL RAZOR I SAID HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

-

Amber has her arms wrapped over Lumine's shoulders as she dragged the brunette along. "Is it this one?"

"No......"

"This one?"

"Noooo...."

"OH COME ON!"

They made their way out of the building to the occupied court where a crowd of girls started to chant names. "GYAAAAAAAA THOMA SENPAI" (holy shit I cringed myself.)

"THOMA YOU'RE SO HOT!" (i just choked myself, currently rethinking..)

"MARRY ME SENPAI!"

"NOTICE ME!"

They kept shouting outside the court, causing the other members glaring at them then at a tall blond shooting hoops. Lumine let go of Amber and she landed on her ass. Some girls looked at them but got back to cheering.

"OW! What the heck?!"

"Get your lazy ass up! Remember, we're looking for a dog and that's it. Principal's office." she reminded her. 

Aether looked inside of the court and saw a familiar Shiba Inu sitting on the bench, watching the match casually.

"It's inside, there's no way you could get him." Amber acknowledged, "The student council made a rule that fangirls can't interrupt or get involved with their practices or club activities. They are FORBIDDEN to even enter the premises unless the members allow it."

"Okay," Lumine gave a thought then her face lit up, "Aether you go."

"What? Why?!" he complained.

"First off, I'm the oldest. Second, if me or Amber go, they'll think we're fangirls. And why? Because we're girls. So if YOU go, you can go in and out quickly because you're a BOY"

"Huh smart." Amber nodded.

The blond rolled his eyes. Should he do it? She does have a point. "I'll go.."

"Great now go!" Lumine pushed him further to the entrance. Aether massaged his shoulders as he made his way through the crowd and towards the court.

A tall male, looked a bit older, glared at him. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"