⤷ v.

"Can I have your number?" the taller looked bashful. He looks like a golden retriever, that's cute..! Aether placed Toroumaru down and fished out his phone out.

"Here, add it" the blond insisted. As they exchanged numbers, Lumine and Amber looked shocked along with the fangirls.

"The hell why are they exchanging numbers?"

"How do I fucking know? He's your twin!"

(just a few hours and they already act like besties, your honor 🙆🏻‍♀️)

Aether grabbed his phone back and picked up Toroumaru like a teddy bear. The dog didn't mind, even Thoma seem okay with it. "Thoma, practice!"

"On my way Razor!" Thoma shouted back. Aether glanced at his sister who looked like she just gave birth to a cow, holding on Amber's hand as well. "Might as well get going, I'll see you later?"

"Alright, just make sure Toroumaru doesn't escape again"

"Depends"

Thoma watched as he fled the scene. Adorable... what does Toroumaru think about having a new dad? Now I sound like a divorced dad.

miyumiesy presents ...
───────────
GENSHIN HIGH

❝ chapter five : principal's office ❞

Aether got out of the court and the fangirls went to chanting as the practice started

Aether got out of the court and the fangirls went to chanting as the practice started. Lumine sprinted towards him, looking shocked, surprised and maybe anger rising.

"What's with the face?" the blond asked.

"Did you kiss his forehead?!" Lumine asked, in a whisper tone. Amber raised her brows.

Aether look unfazed for a minute then flustered at another. "WHAT NO I DIDN'T KISS HIS FOREHEAD--"

Lumine grabbed Amber's phone from her grasp, scrolling down her photo gallery with a huff of annoyance. "PrOoF."

The brightness of the Monday sun glared at them while the blond struggled to see what she has in store.

It showed a picture of him benting down to Thoma, looked like he was kissing his forehead. Another thing caught his attention was the fact that Thoma was flustered.

"I was blowing the pain away like we always do to each other, it wasn't what you think!"

"Oh. Sorry maybe it was the angle." Lumine mumbled, "But I'm not the one you should be worried about" she eyed at the cheering crowd behind them.

"Ah them, they probably didn't noticed" Amber grinned. "Let's go, I'll call Bennett to pick up Toroumaru"

"Speaking of Toroumaru, he slept in your arms"

-

The halls were still as loud as ever. Students chattering their teeth off with their friends.

"Here's the principal's office. Get your stuff and meet me outside!" Amber stopped in front of the door with a crest on top of it.

"Can't you come with us?" Aether asked, clutching the sides of sweater contain his nervousness. Who wouldn't be scared of the principal, especially at their first day?

"No can do. We can't enter unless there's a reason to" Amber sighed and grinned a smile.

"Hey. Let my brother do all the smiling."

"Lumine, come on!"

Amber waved them goodbye as they went inside. The office was your average principal's one. On the left you could see certificates scattered on the wall and various shapes & sizes of trophies in glass boxes.

A woman, probably in her late 30s, laid back on her rotating chair and groaned. She noticed the figures in front of her and quickly fixed her appearance.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Y'know stress?" she said in a monotone voice.

Lumine nodded and so as Aether.

She combed her black jet hair back and straighten her posture. "What can I do for you, dear?"

Lumine stiffen. "We're here for our schedules, dorm keys and visions?"

"Ah! You must be the new students I assume?" she chirped. For a woman in her 30s, she has quite the energy.

The principal went over to the shelves on the right and grabbed a few files. She sat back down and skimmed through the files.

"You're Lumine & Aether, correct?"

They both nodded.

"Twins?"

They nodded again.

"Alright! Mind sitting for a bit?" she gestured the two empty seats in front of her.

"You bought your phone with you?" She asked.

"Yes we did." Lumine answered and fished out hers.

The principal nodded, "that's great. Please scan this QR code and this will automatically help you by downloading our school's official app. Just type your name, email address. You can customize later.

This app shows you recent events, daily announcements, your schedule, the map of the school etc."

"That's cool. Holy--" Aether stopped himself before he could curse. The principal only chuckled.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm! Here's your dorm keys, I mean cards." She slid 2 golden cards in front of them.

"These are your access to your dorms and your dorms only. You can't enter someone else's dorm as your card grants only one access. Your boxes have been transferred safely."

"Our friend mentioned something about visions?" Aether asked while Lumine customize her profile on the app.

"Visions? visions.. Oh, Visions! Yeah that. You'll have to ask the coach. Coach Davidson." she smiled. "That's all?"

"Yes thank you!"

"Classes starts at 9 better hurry, dears!"

a/n : the eagerness of me posting this so I can go to the next is surreal 👏🏻 this chapter is boring ik :(