⤷ vii.

The blond fiddled with his apple pencil as he tried to think of a solution to the equation on the board

The blond fiddled with his apple pencil as he tried to think of a solution to the equation on the board. A quiet frustrated groan escaped his lips. Should he ask Xiangling? She'll think I'm annoying.

"Class, I'm going to get something real quick. When I come back. You better be finish because we have exactly 45 minutes left" the professor said before he left the room. The quiet atmosphere began to fade and chattering came.

"Hey Xiangling, do you the formula for this?" he blurted out, knowing that if he hold back, he'll never finish it in time.

Xiangling glanced at his Ipad and shook her head, " Why don't you ask Albedo?" she pointed the male in front with her free hand. While the other held a test tube tilting over the placed beaker. 

A drop of liquid in the test tube fell into the beaker. "Xiangling!" he yelped silently.

But before Xiangling could react, a puff of black smoke emitted and Xiangling's face was covered in dust. She coughed, "Oh. My. God."

Mona and Aether, joined by the rest of the class laughed, "You're SO gonna get in trouble" 

"That took me almost half an hour to make it!"

miyumiesy presents ...
───────────
GENSHIN HIGH

❝ chapter seven : quite the chemistry ❞

The professor came back with what it looks like paperwork

The professor came back with what it looks like paperwork. "Are you guys done with— what the hell happened to you, Xiangling?"

After explaining the mess she caused, the teacher only warned her to be careful. "Yes.."

The blond realized he didn't actually finished the unsolved equation. Struggling, he tapped the guy's shoulder lightly.

"Yes? Do you need something?" he asked, spinning his chair towards the blond.

"I need help with this" he gestured the pen on the iPad's screen.