🐙👾squid game👾🐙

In the morning,i woke up and get up. I went in the kitchen and saw mom making food. I tolded mom that i didn't want to go to school today but my mom sad no. I begged but she starting yelling.. so i went outside, little mad and sit on the chair. After 4 minutes later men came up to me and said hi. I was so confused but i said hi back.he asked me which card do i want, so i choosed blue one. He toleded me to play a game with me. If i turn red card on opposite side, i would get 10,000 dollars and if i won't then i will get slaped by him. I didn't had anything to do so i agreed. After 6 tries i failed so i gettes slapped 6 time but after 3 minutes later i managed to flip it. After 3 hours later i managed to earn 100,000 dollars. He gave me a card that had triangle, circle and square. He said that if i wanted to earn more money i had to play this game i looked at other side of card and there was phone number i looked up and he disappeared.
     *At night time*
I called the number and someone picked up. He had strange voice but he told me that i had to wait to the nearest bus stop. At the bus stop i was waiting for 1 hour and black van came and asked if i was *Nia ****** born in 2009*
I said yes and then he opened door and said to go in. I went inside and saw people sleeping. Some of people were familiar but then strange circle guy turned sleeping gus and made me sleep...
T O  B E  C O U N T I E D
..........................