The night

Me,riley, luke and mary sitted together and starting talking. Lizi was looking at me like she wanted to kill me. Then guards came in to feed us. The food was boiled egg and soda. Me, riley, luke and mary already getted our food. Lizi went and got food but she said it wasn't enough to her but one of her friend said that we should go again. They went to the line but they went first, the player behind said that they should go in back line, but they didn't listen. Then there was no food left but there were 4 people with no food. Then one girl that lizi and her friends got there food. boy look at them at said to lizi "you taked my food " "yea and?"said lizi. He run to her and grabbed her, lizi pushed her and slammed bottle on his head. Guards came with coffin and putted him in there. Lizi looked at us but then she turned around.
*The night*
Everyone layed on bed and slept but lizi and her friends weren't. Lizi getted up and getted the same broken bottle that she slammed a guy. She went to girl and stabbed it. Everyone starting panicking, lights start to flash. me and others geteted up and saw people
Killing each other. I saw person put blanket on other person and snap his head. Lizi came quietly to me from back and pulled me to her, pinned me on the wall and putted her hand on my neck. "Well well well, who we have here" said lizi and starting to choke me. I couldn't breathe..luke and riley saw me and they run to me. Luke pulled lizi and pushed her on the ground. Riley went to me and asked if i was okay. Everyone starting killing each other and blood was everywhere. Guards came in and stopped everyone. I closed my eyes so i won't see bloody bodys and blood everywhere.
*After cleaning room*
Square guy came in and said to follow him. He make us go in big white room and strange voice said that we have to make a group with 10 people. So me and others split so we found a teammate. I was only left to found last teammate, i found the guy who saved me from first round and went to him. I tolded if he wanted to be on our team and he agreed time went out every maked a group and then we went to big room which was big bridge but on middle there was nothing. Square asked to sit with our groups. So we sit. He explained that there is number in front of on each team 1, 2, 3 and 4. We were team 4. On balls are numbers which number will be chosen will be compete with eachother on game tag of war.
T o  b e  c o u n t i e d
..........................
      Word used:505
What will happen next? Stay tuned 😉