glass bridge

*Morning*
I woke up. I saw riley,luke,Aaron and twins were talking. I got up and joined them. I looked and saw that lizi was yelling at her gang, her gang was sick of her so they left her. She was so angry that she wanted to punch someone. The square guard came in and said "follow me", so we followed him. We saw Mannequins which had numbers on. Everyone picked middle one. Riley choosed 15, luke chosed 14. So i only had to choose number 1 or 16. Then one guy tolded me to gave him number 1. So i couldn't declined so i gave him. Then i went to number 16 and weared. We went in room where was bridge with glass on . Square guard said "numbers we have on means which one is going first on bridge.  One of glasses will break if you step on and other will hold 2 players,let the game beggin." Guy who tolded he wanted to be number 1 looked at me scared, i felt bad. He takes of his shoes. She jumped on right and he gotted good. Then he was really nervous and jumped on left, but....he fell. Everyone starting to get nervous. Then girl jumped right, right again but she decided to jump on right again but suprise..she fell. Everyone to move on. One guy who was the first set on the glass and starting praying. Girl yelled "its not time to pray". She jumped on the glass where he was and pushed him. Girl looked back and there was lizi. She was scared of her not to push her. She tolded her "if you go and choose one i will not push you". Girl was scared and jumped on right and she got it right. Lizi said "good job now go". Me, riley, luke, Aaron, and 1 stranger. Girl jumped left but she fell. Lizi gotted scared and yelled "i will not go", "if you want to the end then one of you have to go first". Everyone didn't want to go, but...i had an idea. I said "that i will so i went her. Luke , riley and Aaron was scared. I turns around to her grabed her so she won't go away. She called me a bitch. I said "i love you guys" and i smiled. Then i fall back with lizi and the glass broke and me and lizi fall. Riley screamed and starting crying. Luke and Aaron cryed too. They moved on. They had only one glass left. 1 stranger was first. He didn't know where to go. Aaron wented to him and pushed. Aaron, luke and riley maked it alive. Then all glasses broked. Luke got injured, but didn't tell anyone. Then they went back in the room.
 T o  b e  c o n t i e d
..........................
Word used:483