marbels

It was morning. Aaron wok me up and said "wake up". I sitted on bed and i didn't felt good, i was feeling cold and tired. I told Aaron and he putted his hand on my forehead and tolded me that my forehead is hot and i have a fever. He made me lay on bed and put blanket on me, then he went to our group and tolded them that i have fever. Lizi and her gang heard him and her gang felt bad but lizi didn't even cared. Then guards came in and square yelled "GET IN THE LINE". Everyone stand up including me. Square guy noticed i was in my bed. Square went to me and said "stand up 26". Aaron said "sir she has fever", lizi starting laughing. Square guard looked at lizi and said to her "number 121 if i hear your voice i will make them shoot you and then she stopped talking. Square help me get up took me in line, I thanked him.he said "your welcome" and then he went back. He took us again in white room. Strange voice said "dear players please pick your partner". Riley and luke wanted to be my partner but i said "guys what about choose different people to be our partner, maybe partner's will have to compete with eachother?". Our group agreed with me and went to take our partners. Everyone choose pantners bht not me. I saw a girl sitting alone."want to be my partner?" I said and smiled. Girl was looking at me and said "i just saw an angel", she was amazed and was looking at me. I was confused and asked "where is the angel you saw?". "In front of me" she said and smiled. I was really confused and just asked again "umm so wanna be my partner?". She said yes and really happy. I asked what was her name and she said "my name is Amelia"."oh thats a good name and by the way my name nia". The time went out and we went to a small place that looked like a village. They took us in different places where we can play. Strange voice said "players you are going to play marbles with your partner, you will be given a little bag with 10 marbles in it, if take your partners 10 marbles by playing the game, you win. Now let the game beggin". Me and Amelia feeling bad for eachother.
  *After 1 hours later*
I was winning and Amelia was loosing. I feeling really bad. She had only one left. She took my hand and putted the marble in my hand. I looked at her and said "n-no i am not taking this". She smiled and said "don't worry about me angel go now you won". I started crying, i hugged her and gotted up. I was walking to exist and heard gunshot. I looked everywhere and saw blood, i closed my eyes and went to exist door. I went back to room and everyone was sad. Riley, Aaron and luke went to me and asked if i was okay. We set on beds. I looked and saw lizi made  it out, also her 3 frinds too, some of didn't. I felt lightheaded and Aaron put me on bed and put blanket on me. He told me to rest and sleep, so i closed my eyes and slept.
    To be continued
..........................
Words used:580