honeycomb

We entered to room with beds again. Me,mary,Luke and riley sitted next to each other and started talking. After that i heard someone say "Hey you!". We turned our head back and saw girl named lizi. I turned my head around so i won't see her because me and her were in big fight..she wented to me and pulled me to her and i fall on ground. Luke,Riley and Mary stand up. "I remember you" lizi said, "you were the one who i fight with". I looked at her and said "yea and what?". She grabbed me with my Shirt and punched me in the face. "You know what happened to people who will mess with..they will die!" And puched me in face really hard. Riley run to her and pushed her. I starting coughing, and riley went to me and help me get up. Then guards came in and said get ready for second round.
*At the giant playground*
The strange voice said that we have to pick a shape in front of us. "So um what shape should we choose"i said. "I will choose tringle" riley,"i will choose circle" said luke. I said that i wanted to choose the umbrella but i asked mary if she was okay with star, And she said yes. So we stand to the shape we choose. The doors open amd there were circle in each one. They give us metal boxes and then sited somewhere. I opened the box and there was a cookie with shape in middle which was umbrella. the voice said we had to get the shape we have, if it will break we will be eliminated. We started taking it. Then a man was on the slide but he broke the honeycomb... Guard point gun at his head and shoot him. He slide and blood was on slide. Girl looked at her honeycomb and saw that she broke it..she was begging guard for mercy but they shot her. Many people breaked there honeycomb, i saw riley, mary and luke show the guard the shape and then left. I looked at the time and i have only 58 minutes left..i started crying because i cant get it out, lizi showed her guard shape and she passed. She went close to me and said "good luck being dead bitch". My tear wetted honeycomb, i putted up to the light and sawed that honeycomb little melted. So i started to lick it, after 7 minutes later it melted and starting to get it out. I only had 12 minutes left.
At 5 minutes i getted it out and showed guard. I passed and i went to back in room.
T o b e c o n t i n u e d
..........................

Word used:473