day 1

I wake up to a call from my new boss telling me there's a case. I get dressed in my favorite outfit

I put my simple makeup on and head out. I stop my favorite tea shop to get mint tea.

  As I walk out of the elevator I run into a tall young boy. He caused me to drop my tea "shit" I get down to clean it up as he ways a janitor over

Spencer: I'm so sorry about that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going

I give a soft smile as the janitor cleans it up" it's fine I was kinda looking forward to my mint tea that's all" I give a soft laugh.

Spencer: wait are you the new agent?

He look at me and I gave a nod to tell him I am

Spencer: well Garcia has lots of teas from the uk I'm sure you can find one you like

He shows me were the tea is and helps me make it and we start talking about the Greek mythology book I brought. I told him of my favorite myths and he told me his. The. We got interrupted by my uncle Morgan who helped me get the job.

Morgan: I see you've meet our boy wonder

He grabs reids shoulder and laughs about us nerding out on Greek myths.
He then tells us it's time for the breaphinh. Hotch my boss interduces me to the team and hose over the case. The case they are dealing with is why I got the job.

Garcia: ok lovlys this case is not for those with a weak stomach.

She show girls tore apart and mutalated it's once of there worse cases. I pull down my hoodie even tho I know the scare from when I was attack was not showing. When I zone back in hotch says wheels up in 20. My go bag was already packed so I stayed and started writing notes on the case and building a profile from what I had.

Once we all get on the plane the team goes over everything they know with Garcia. I sit back and watch to get a feel for how the team works when all of sudden hotch asks me what I think of the case," he's a sadists base on how long they are tochered . But what I think is interesting is how they are also well cared for. Maybe there's another partner but I need to see the seance and more evidence before I know for sure". Hotch give a small. Very small smile and tells me I'll be with Morgan and reid to the crime seances and morge. JJ is going to talk to the family. Prentiss had the job of talking to the local cops about what they know about the town. Once we get off the plane we head out ways to start the case.