day 2: could he be the one

I wake up on the couch and rub my eyes then look around for Reid. I hear the shower running and I blush a bit the shake off that feeling. I get up and head to my room to get ready for the day.

I put my hair down and brush it

I put my hair down and brush it. Then I grab my green flannel from the edge of my bed walking out to see Reid in a towel looking for clothes in his bag. I blush at the sight taking every inch of him I can in. "Fuck!" He closes his bag and I giggle going and getting him some clothes. He looks at me when I go to hand them to him. " Don't worry you'll fit them" I smile. He takes the "why do you have clothes my size"? I blush a bit " I got them and was planning on fitting them to me but they look like they would fit you", I give him a small smile. He nodded then took the clothes into the bathroom and changed. I got my bag together as he walked out, he looked cute. "Do I look weird?", I realized I was staring at him. "N-no not at all" a light blush brushed across my cheeks. He chuckled a little then we got ready and left for the office.

We got in the elevator talking about the book we both fell asleep to when the door opened with a greeting from Morgan. " How are my beanie acts doing " I roll my eyes at this new nickname but from Spencer's reaction it's not the first time he's been called that by Morgan. I looked back to Morgan "is there a case"?. The look on his face when I asked worried me " yeah we do, Alex your not going to like It". Reid looked at me. "Is it the cardholder" Morgan looks at me, telling me I should take a  look? I run to Garcia to look at the case and compare it to the file I have on him. It was one of the photos that let me know it was him. I told Garcia I needed to do this briefing. She knows this look on my face. Once the rest of the team gets in the room I start. " The cardholder has a very distinct signature". I point to the lock of hair missing, "this was never released to the press only that he places tarot cards" I look at the photos telling the team how I caught him the first time. "Could he have an apprentice" Reid questioned? "He could but there's one part he would never let someone else have" I turn to the team and look at Morgan, " he will send a gift to the police office, what the gift will be can range from hints to jewelry. He's dangerous and we can't let our guard down even if it may be his apprentice." The team is dead silent, the only thing that breaks it is Hotch saying wheels up in 10. 

I get on the plane going over and comparing to two scenes. Garcia pops up on the screen telling us that there was a package left at the door of the police station with my name on it questing that I'm the lead of the case. Everyone looks at me. I ask Garcia what was in the box, "well, nothing scary so that's good. But what was left was a necklace with your name engraved on the back of the gem". I look back at the file " send the stone to the forensics team see what it was made out of" I take a breath after Garcia signs off. "You ok?" I look at the hand on my shoulder seeing it's Reid's I open to him, "I don't know how he got out, all I do know is that if we don't get him soon there will be a trail of blood leading right to my door". He did say anything he just hugged me. Hotch tells me about the guy who stalked his family and the team. " seems like people like watching this team" everyone laughs at the comment. I'm just glad the jet is not as tense as it was before.