after math

Im laying on the couch half asleep. Morgan is talking with JJ and Emily. Rossie is playing chest with Reid. I must have ended up falling asleep on the plan because the next thing I know is that Reid is waking me up telling me we just landed. I look around to find it's just me and him on the plane, I smile and thank him for waking me up. As we walk back to the building he talks to me about how I came up with the stories idea. I tell him I read a lot of fantasy type books and it sounded familiar. He nods, " I mostly read nonfiction so maybe, if you don't mind that is if I barrow a book or two" there a slight blush on his cheeks. I replied with" how about you come home with me and I can show you the books I have". I smile at him feeling like I've made a new friend that won't Jude me. I snap out of the fantasy that I felt I was in when Morgan called both of us to get the paperwork for the case so we all can go home.

I get my case file and sit at the desk I was given wich is near Reid's desk. It made it easier to work on the case file when it came to the both of us having to work together that's for sure. Morgan teased us on how both of his geniuses are getting along so well. I just rolled my eyes and him as Reid told him to shut up. There was a slight fluster in his voice.
I blushed softly it made me feel different. I shake off the feeling and get the work done.

"You ready to head out?" I look at Spencer as he nods then hearing Morgan's voice " we are you to going to do". I turn to Morgan about Spencer wanting to see my books and he laughed" you know boy wonder here doesn't like comics right" I blushed a bit forgetting about how embarrassing me comic collection is. I just studder some words out in response" i-im showing him my mythology book" Morgan nodes waving us away like an older brother satisfied with the boyfriends intentions. I roll my eyes pulling Reid into the elevator. It's quite as we don't know what to say after all of Morgan's comments. But Reid is the one that speaks first, " how dose Morgan know you so well"? I looked at him and replied with " he's my older cousin/ brother" Reid nodded taking this info in. We get to my car and drive home talking about Morgan and the things he dose. We both have a huge smiles on our faces

As we walking to my apartment I can see Reid taking in all of it. "I'm a bite of a chaotic decorater " he chuckles a bit letting me know he like it. I  pit to the book case as I take off my shoes. He walks over and look at the books. I walk up behind him asking if he has found anything he likes. He jumped, we both laughed at me scaring him. The he spoke after we got done laughing," yeah, I have  I can't believe how many books you have that I haven't seen" he shows me the book for green witches. I  panic not know what he would say about. He turns to me " a lot of Cristian practice are based off of the pagan practice". I smile at this response. The rest of the night we talk about witch things and he helps me with some things I miss understood. We feel asleep as he read and I took notes.