Part 1

Harry awoke to his soft alarm playing in the background.  He got up and pushed his curls out of his face and stopped his alarm. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. His phone dinged and he saw he had a message from his friend Zayn.
Z: did Niall tell you?
H: tell me what?
Harry's hands began to sweat. Did something happen?
Z: his parents are having a foreign exchange student stay at their house for a year.
H: wow what's his name?
Z: Louis I think. He's from the Germany. . Want a pic?
H: sure.
Z:it's kinda blurry but here you go

H: did you get that off his Instagram?Z: yep, it's kinda an old picture though he changed his hairstyle     Harry realized he had been talking to Zayn for 20 minutes and it was almost time to go

Z: yep, it's kinda an old picture though he changed his hairstyle
     Harry realized he had been talking to Zayn for 20 minutes and it was almost time to go. He quickly ran to his closet and grabbed out black skinny jeans and and a plain white shirt.  Since he  was a sophomore he had to catch the bus so he ran out of his house without even eating breakfast. But it was too late. He sighed. His mom was at work so he might as well stay home. He was walking back inside when he heard a car pull up.
     "Need a ride." He heard Niall call. He turned around. Sitting in the passenger seat was Niall and driving was the boy Zayn was talking about.
     "Get in." The boy said with a cute German accent. He was tanned with bright blue eyes and brown hair that flipped in his eyes.
    "I- uh." Harry stuttered. Scrambling for words. "Thanks."
He regained himself and opened the door.
     "This is Louis, he's starting his junior year here. " Niall introduced.
Harry put on his seat belt and made eye contact with Louis in the rearview mirror.
   "H-h-h." Harry stuttered, started to hyperventilate. He was among a fool of himself in front of louis.
   Louis smiled. And directed his gaze on the road. "Hi Harry."
Harry flushed red and looked out the window. He did some breathing and calmed down. He shyly looked up and made eye contact again with Louis again in the mirror. He looked down. He fidgeted with his hands.  Soon enough they were at school. It was only about two weeks in his sophomore year.  He went to his locker as Niall showed Louis around. He closed his locker and started off to his first class. Louis' blue eyes flashed in his mind. He sat down at his desk and got out a notebook. Niall joined him.
    "So, what do you think about Louis?" Niall asked, wiggling his eyebrows. It was a well known fact that Harry liked boys.
     "He's chill." Harry said. "Seems nice enough."
      "Think he's cute?" Niall asked bumping Harry with his shoulder.
     "Uh, no." Harry said quickly.
     Niall smiled. "Mhm."
    Soon Liam and Zayn joined them. Liam and Zayn had always been really close, best friends since anyone could remember.
     "Get your books out." The teacher called. "You all should have brought a book from home or the library. If you need one go down to the library and grab one. Your book reports will be due at the end of the trimester."
   All the students got out their books and started reading. Harry got out his book and started reading. It was a romance book, sure people made fun of him for choosing a "girly" book but Harry loved reading about the fairytale kind of love you only find in books.
       A little while later Harry felt a tiny piece of paper hit his shoulder. He looked over and saw Niall with a bigger ball of paper. He threw it at Harry and Harry opened it.