☞︎︎︎𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

So fast forward a little bit. After, Lanie talked to Bobby Dinger decided to walk Kaydence home so he could get to know her more so he could ask her to the dance tomorrow night after school because Dinger really liked Kaydence a lot.

"So tell me about you Kaydence."
Said Dinger

"Ok um my name is Kaydence Kelley, I'm 17,  I have 3 Brothers, my best friend is Lanie, and I have brown hair, brown eyes, I'm 5'4 and yea thats really it. But tell me about yourself."
Said Kaydence

"Oh ok um my name is Dinger Holifeild I'm 18,  my best friend is Bobby, I have red hair and baby blue eyes, I used to date Shelley but she broke up with me and um I have a sister and that's really it."
Said Dinger

"Wow that's cool but uh not the part where Shelley broke up with you I'm so sorry that happened."
Said Kaydence

"Oh it's ok I like someone else anyway."
Said Dinger smiling at Kaydence

"Who?"
Said Kaydence dying to know

"Um well I really like you."
Said Dinger hoping she will say the same

"Oh. Well how ironic I really like you too."
Said Kaydence really relefed

So Dinger said to kaydence....

"Um will you be my Girlfriend?"
Said Dinger closing his eyes waiting for her awsner

Kaydence was shocked she didn't know that the guy of her dreams was gonna ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Of course I will!"
Said Kaydence so excited

Dinger looked at kaydence and....

*Dinger kissed kaydence*

*Kaydence kissed back*

So Dinger and Kaydence were now dating and they need to tell Bobby and Lanie tomorrow at school.

"Ok Dinger I guess I'll see ya tomorrow morning?"
Said kaydence

"Yea you know what I'll meet you right here tomorrow morning because I wanna Walk with you to school and Bobby and Lanie will be here too."
Said Dinger

"Ok goodnight love."
Said kaydence kissing Dinger on the cheak