☮︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚝3☮︎

*Lunch time*

Dinger and Bobby meet Lanie and Kaydence outside for lunch.

"Hey."
Said Kaydence

"Heyy."
Said Dinger

*Kaydence gives Dinger a hug*

*Lanie gives Bobby a hug*

"Hey we have a question for y'all."
Said Dinger

"Yes?"
Said Kaydence

"Bobby you tell Lanie and I'll tell kaydence."
Said Dinger

"Ok."
Said Bobby

*Dinger takes kaydence*

*Bobby takes Lanie*

"Ok so you know how the dance is tonight?"
Said Dinger

"Yes?"
Said kaydence

"Will you go with me?"

Kaydence is shocked that he asked her she's knows it's her boyfriend but she's didn't know that he would ask her.

*Kaydence looked at Dinger*

"Of course babe I'll definitely go with you I wouldn't go with anyone else!!"
Said Kaydence so happy

*Dinger kisses kaydence and hugges her*

"I love you Kaydence!"
Said Dinger so happy

"I love you too babe!"

Kaydence was so happy but she didn't know if Bobby was gonna ask Lanie but they went over to them and Kaydence asks Lanie if he asked her.

"Hey Lanie did Bobby ask you to the dance?"
Said kaydence

"YES!"
Said Lanie

"Dinger asked me too im so happy!!"
Said kaydence

Kaydence and Lanie was so happy but Lanie had a feeling that he likes Kaydence more than her because he hangs out with her and Dinger more than her but she don't think anything about it because she knows that if she ever left Bobby then he'd probably be miserable because he said that he loves her (Lanie).

*Fast forward a couple hours school is over and Kaydence and Lanie are getting their dresses on and Dinger and Bobby are getting their Suits on*

This is what Kaydence is wearing

This is what Lanie is wearing

This is what Dinger is wearing

This is what Bobby is wearing

Dinger and Bobby went to Kaydence's house to meet kaydence and Lanie so they went to Kaydence's house and her mom let them in and they had to wait till kaydence and Lanie were ready.