☮︎Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ☮︎

So it was about 1:00 in the morning and Dumas, Lanie, Joel, Bobby, Kaydence and Dinger are all hanging out and they are having the time of their lives.

"I'm having so much fun with you Dinger."
Said kaydence dancing to the music

"I am having a lot of fun with you too kaydence."
Said Dinger kissing her on the cheek

So after a while of looking for songs kaydence came up with a good one. One that everyone would like but the thing is that people don't know is that Kaydence wrote the song. The song was called "Problems" and Kaydence loved the song but she didn't know if all her friends would. Also, Dinger, Bobby, Lanie, Dumas, Joel didn't know that she wrote the song you would think that being together for a very long time kaydence would tell Dinger but she hasn't until tonight. Infont of all her friends.

"Hey Dumas give me that real quick I got a good song!"
Said kaydence

"Well ok."
Said Dumas giving kaydence the music player

*Kaydence looks up "Problems" by Kaydence*

"Alright let me know what y'all think about this song.."
Said kaydence

*Song starts*
"You and me we aren't the samee. I am a sinner you are a saint. When we get to the pearly gates. You'll get the green light I'll get the old door in the face."

*Song keeps playing*

After kaydence started the song everyone started dancing until they heard the "I got Problems"
Part of the song that was Kaydence's favorite part and it hurt her so much when she saw that they weren't dancing anymore.
But Dinger started dancing with Kaydence so she didn't feel lonely. Then Bobby, Lanie, Dumas, and Joel Started dancing again.

*The song is almost over*

*The song ends*

Everyone looked at kaydence in amazement because she knew all the words to the song..

"Wow you must really love this song kaydence!"
Said Lanie

"I really do!"
Said kaydence

*The song plays again*

*Kaydence singing*
"IVE GOT PROBLEMS the ones that are little...."

*Joel stopped the music*

"Ok kaydence you need to tell us something right now."
Said Joel

"What did I do?"
Said kaydence

Kaydence was scared that they would say that her song was crap and that they didn't like it and that it sucks and why didn't she tell them all earlier.

"What is it Joel?"

"Why didn't you tell us that you sang this song?"
Said Joel

"Um.."
Said kaydence froze up

"Wait a minute she does not sing this song y'all are bluffing."
Said Bobby

*Bobby looks*

"O-omg are you serious?!"
Said Bobby

"What is it bob?"
Said Dinger walking over to see if it's true

"Omg kaydence why didn't you tell any of us that you sang "Problems"?"
Said Dinger

"Well I didn't know I had to."
Said kaydence

*Kaydence sat onto he hood of the car*

"Babe I'm not mad I just wish you would have told us."
Said Dinger hugging kaydence

"Well ok fine."
Said kaydence

*Kaydence got up and stood in front of everyone*

"Yes, I did write "Problems". I wrote this song a few months ago and it's my favorite song not just bc it's my song but I just like the way I wrote it. And some of you might be wondering who this is about. Well this is about Dinger and how he's better than me in a good way and how I have problems and that I can't help them or anything. And it's also about how he should be aware about my problems."
Said kaydence

*Every one was in shock*