✯Nɪɢʜᴛ Oғ Tʜᴇ Dᴀɴᴄᴇ✯

So Dinger was outside smoking and he took kaydence with him and she got mad because she didn't know he was still smoking she thought he stopped but he didn't.

"So what now babe?"
Said Kaydence

*Dinger finished his cigarette*

"Come with me."
Said Dinger

Kaydence was very confused because she didn't know where they were going. She didn't wanna leave Lanie and Bobby but it's her boyfriend she had to go. So they went to this place where everyone goes. Dinger took Kaydence's hand. And he took her to the place behind the school and they sat on one of their friends car(Dinger's friend didn't care).

"Omg this place is so amazing you can see all the stars and the moon."
Said kaydence

"I know it's beautiful me and Bobby, Dumas, and Joel come here all the time."

*Kaydence laughs*

"Omg not like that like in a friend way!"
Said Dinger

"Ok!"
Said kaydence laughing

*Dinger and Kaydence layed on the front of the car and look up at the stars*

"The sky is very beautiful tonight."
Said Kaydence

"Yea it is but not as beautiful as you my love."
Said Dinger looking at Kaydence

"Awe bae your the sweetest."
Said Kaydence

*Dinger looked at kaydence and kissed her*

*Kaydence kissed back*

"I really love you Kaydence."

"I really love you too Dinger."

*Dinger looked at kaydence and smiled and hugged and kissed her*

*Kaydence looked back and did the same*

Kaydence layed her head on Dinger's chest and they layed their till the dance was over. Bobby and Lanie would find them after the dance and Dumas, And Joel would go to them too because that Is were they hang out all the time and plus the car was dumas's and then when all the kids go to the car Dinger and Kaydence got up and they hung out till it was midnight.