Chapter Fifty Five

*ONE DAY LATER*
Draco stood at the hospital the whole night. You stood asleep the whole time.
Scorpious, on the other hand, did not.
He woke up to eat and for a diaper change and Draco was the one to do it all.
Since Scorpious was a seven month baby, he was even more at risk of being exposed to sickness. So to prevent him from getting sick, Draco had to wear a special plastic...he had no idea what it was. A gown? Well he had to wear it over his black suit. Did he look funny?
Yes.
When he walked into your room, the nurse had already put a gown on you.
When Draco carried Scorpious, he had to wear rubber gloves.
And now it was morning. And Draco had to pee.
Scorpious was asleep and so were you. You didn't even know Draco was there.
Fred slept over at Harry's house. Everyone who had been at the hospital the previous day left around thirty minutes after Scorpious was out.
Draco walked out of the room and asked a nurse where the bathrooms were. He didn't want to use the one in your room because he didn't want to risk the flush waking you or Scorpious.
She pointed down the hall and said, "Go down this hall and make a left. The bathrooms are on the right side. Last doors."
Draco nodded and quickly went.
When he got there he looked around. He didn't expect it to be so clean.
He quickly did his business and got out to wash his hands. He dried his hands and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked tired, his hair was alittle messy, and he could use a shave.
He went out of the restroom and made his way back to your room.
When he got there, a doctor was going out. He spotted Draco and pointed to the room.
"Your wife?" He asked.
Draco raised his brow. He didn't like the smile the doctor had. He wasn't the same doctor from the day before.
This one was much younger and actually handsome.
(Guys idk why I'm imagining Dave Franco xD earlier I seen a picture of him in like a doctor outfit and I died a bit lol)
"Yes." Draco said.
"Very beautiful. How ever did you get her?" The doctor asked.
"That's none of your business."
The doctor chuckled. "Hold on to her before someone else takes her."
Then he walked away, leaving Draco glaring.
He took a moment to calm down and walked in, to find you awake with Scorpious in your arms.
You didn't look up.
Draco walked beside you and put an arm around you, his hand in reaching distance of the baby.
"I named him." He said.
You didn't answer or look at him.
But Draco didn't let you go. He wasn't going to give up.
"(Y/n) please speak to me."
Silence.
"I know you're angry with me and you have every right to be. But can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"
Finally, you looked at him. Draco's heart stopped for a moment.
"I wish I can but I don't know if I can forgive you so easily. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore." You said.
Draco leaned his head against yours.
"You can trust me. Please. You can trust me. I would never ever again hurt you. And it doesn't matter if you don't forgive me right away. As long as you do eventually forgive me. Just please, come home.." Draco begged.
You sighed. Scorpious was asleep. At first, you were afraid to hold him. He was so small, you thought he would fall from your arms.
Now, he had his eyes open. He was still sleepy, but he took a moment to look at you and Draco.
You smiled.
"I'll love our children for a thousand years, but I'll love you for a thousand more." Draco said.
He leaned in and gave you a kiss on your cheek.
You looked at him, and he took the opportunity to kiss your lips.
And you didn't move away.
You didn't know what it was about Draco, but no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't resist him.
As you two kissed, Scorpious grabbed Draco's finger.
(This part was AngelOfDance12 's idea. Please give her a follow (: )
Draco smiled into the kiss and he pulled away alittle to see the baby.
"I know this doesn't mean that you forgive me... but do you think we can be happy again?" Draco asked, not taking his eyes off of Scorpious.
You were silent for a moment until you responded.
"I think that if you behave and we try hard enough, we could be more than happy."
Draco smiled. He was glad to hear that.
He was glad that you were giving him another chance.
Now he looked at you. "I promise you, (y/n), I will make you happy. You know I am forever devoted to you. I promise, I am going to give you the stars."