«Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴍ ɪɴᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ» Austin x Dominant!Fem!Reader (🍋)

(I wrote this bc I'm horny ;-;. + Austin is dominant in the end lol. The getting horni cuz touch chest was inspiered by: @GeliebterDarche .)

(ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

I was in my house watching tv, then Austin came in the living room and sat next to me "What's up my love? Anything ya need?" I asked him, he looked at me, he looked awfully suspicious today..... "Uhm well......I just wanted to cuddle! if that's ok with you that is.." he said in a shy tone. Then my suspicions disappeared. All he wanted was cuddles, Awwww how cute....so I decided to cuddle with him!

We watched movies, told jokes and just had fun in general like the lovley couple we are.....! but the I accidentally touched his chest......Then he got horny....'shit I'm done for...' I thought as I was pinned on the couch. "My dear you just made the biggest mistake of your life~..." he said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life. 'Damn this man is fucking hot..' I thought. "But my love, I might have made the mistake first. But know your gonna suffer in pure pleasure~" I said. I get very and I mean Very horny when I'm pinned down, I made us swich positions and I was on top. I started searching for his sweet spot, when i heard a moan come out of his Sweet. Drooling. mouth, and that's when I realized I had found it, so I started sucking and licking that spot. He was moaning like a slut! hah! this dude is a sensitive one. "let's take this to the room shall we~" i said he just nodded and we walked upstairs. Once we got to our room we went on a full-on hot  make-out session, he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. But I didn't open, just to play with him a bit, but he bit my lip hard enough to make me gasp, giving him access to my mouth. He stuck his toung in and we both moaned in the kiss, I started taking off his buttoned-up shirt and he did the same with me. After a long kiss we pull away for air, I continue taking off his clothes, I see the tent forming in his pants, "You will have the time of your life.....Darling~" I said then took his pants and boxers off and lick his tip with my toung, and hear him moan out my name "Call me ma'am from now on tonight~" I said sternly but in a flirty playful way, "Y-yes m-ma'AM- MMM~" he moaned, 'cuz I kept sucking his cock. I grined and went up and down faster as he moaned "G-gaH~ F-faster~ mA'am~" he managed to say I went faster and faster as every moan came out of his dirty little horny mouth. "I-i'm Abou-t T-to c-AHH~ CUM~!" he said. at this rate I was going none-human speed. After a bit he cummed inside of my mouth and i managed to swallow all if it without hesitation. He was panting like crazy and so was i, "Get on the bed, that's an order.~" I said "Y-yes M-ma'am.." he said and layed on the bed. I took of all my clothes and put my entrance near his tip. "Get ready~" I said smirking, he said nothing and nodded signaling me that he's ready. I slowly push myself into him and slightly moan but then started going up and down a bit faster and we both moaned, wich made me quick my pace faster a bit, "G-gah~ Y-Y/N~ M-MMM~ Y-you f-feel s-so-AHHH~ Good~ mmm~" he said "W-what did I t-tell you about c-calling me-EUGH~ Y-Y/N~!" I said "S-sorry m-ma'am~ ahhhHh~" he moaned out, I was at a un-human speed by now. This was so pleasing, we were panting and moaning like crazy....it felt so amazing. "Y-Y/N~! I'm G-gonnah- AHhhH~! I'm g-gonna c-cum~!" he said "M-me T-to-AHUH~!" And then we both cummed at the same time. "*Pants* Y-you *Pants* F-feel so good *Pants* Y-Y/N~" he said through pants "You *gasps for air* T-too..." I say. Without realizing, he flipped me wich made us swich positions and started to speak, "Now, it's my turn to do the work~" he said "Damn austin~ stop being so damn sexy~" I said, his face got all red but shrugged it off and proceeded to continue. He placed his tip near my entrance once again, but asked "Ready for round 2?" he asked. I nod my head, and he started thrusting fast inside of me while I moaned. He was being merciless and kept going faster witch each moan I gave him. He was a sexy monster in bed, MY sexy monster~ "AHhHhHH~ NUGHH~ F-FASTER DADDY~!" I yelled in pure lust. He went even faster and I started to feel the knot in my stomach, it hurt like all hell, but hey, it's worth it. "I-IM G-GONNAHHHH~! I'M GONNA C-CUM D-DADDY~!" I yelled "No. N-Not y-yeEHH~ N-Not yet b-baby girl~" he moaned out. I tried my best to hold it in but failed miserably, and he released a bit after. He collapsed on the bed next to me, and he hugged me "You were *Pant* amazing my love~" he said "You *pant* too.." I responded.

and for the rest of the night we cuddled and slept together in Peace.

(A/N)

Hello my fellow horny reader's! how was it? was it good? sorry this is my first lemon/smut. But how was it!? tell me how good it is in the comment's! please don't hate on me! well, anyways thats it for now! bye my little pups! have a good day or night!