ɪᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ! {Kʏʟᴇ x Fʟɪʀᴛʏ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} (✓)

This was requested by: Uberahn sorry it's late I got lazy and I had hw to do- but atleast it's here enjoy..

(Y/N POV)

Me and my parent's were walking To the mall to get some thing's, I wanted to come in the car but my mom said 'We need to walk at times, you sit on your butt all day!' wich is not true! When she get's home I help her with some chores! But anyway, on our way, there was a very busy street, filled with people doing god know's what, I didn't even wanna know, but then I was pushed, the person that pushed me just passed by me like nothing had  happened, 'Rude!' I thought to myself, then continued walking.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I realised I had lost my parent's 'Shit!!' I thought to myself, I tried searching for them but instead I bumped into someone and fell on my ass, 'really Y/N, REALLY!?' I mentally scolded myself. I rubbed my head for a bit then looked up at the person I bumped into and was gonna get up but when I scanned the stranger's face, I saw a Boy, It looked like puberty had really hit him...But low-key he looked good anyway~. I smirked as he held his hand out for me, and grabbed it and he lifted me up, once i was up he apolagised, "I should be the one apologising hun~" I said in a flirty manner, he just looked to the side and murmured something but looked back at me, then I realised I was staring "O-oh uh sorry uhm I'm gonna go-" I said but before I could go he spoke. "I saw you, you were with your parents huh? need help to find them?" he asked me, I started blushing out of embarrassment but nodded, he took my hand and got me out of the busy part then spoke once more "How do they look like?" he asked 'Didn't you say you saw me with them ya idiot!?' I thought to myself "My mom has H/C Hair,  and it's H/L and her eyes are E/C, and she has S/C skin. My dad has H/C hair, E/C Eyes and S/C skin. My mom is wearing M/F/C pants and S/F/C shirt and F/A (Fav accessory or an accessory), and my dad is wearing D/F/C Shirt and F/A and S/F/C pants." I said to him, he nodded and we went to the busy crowd once again he held my hand tight so he wouldn't lose me, and I held his tight as well, I felt fuzzy inside....Ngl he was pretty hot tho, lol- Then again my thoughts were cut off by the boy telling me something "I think i see them!" he said, we were getting out of the crowd and I saw my parent's! I let go of him and ran towards them and hugged them, we hugged for a bit when my father spoke to the boy "Thanks kid, for bringing my daughter/son back to us safe and sound." he pat his head then my mother shook him violently and hugged him litterally sobbing and thanking him like a million times, I looked at him nervously and waved, since me and my father were pretty far from them I couldn't hear what they were saying, but my mom gave him a paper I guess, and came back to us, while She waved happily at the boy, "Mom, what did you tell him? And I didn't even get his name!" I said the last part in a whiney tone, she just giggled and said his name was kyle, I asked her what was the deal with the paper, she said "Oh it was nothing! don't worry~" she said in a teasing tone "Oh my god..." I whispered to myself thinking of what she did.

~~

For the rest of the evening we went and did our things, but I couldn't get the "Kyle" boy out if my head, and every time I thought of him I would blush and my mom would tease me about it, my dad was a little worried tho and thought i was sick When I did, but I do hope we can see each other again...

The end...

maybe..? *smirks*

Alr goodbye I really don't know if you would like a part two, maybe not hehe- ok bye hope y'all enjoyed 🙌🏻