I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! CM x reader (💖)

I was just in the mii chanel bored as always....Eteled was not here....wich was strange.....And CM was minding his own busness as always. And for sam well......She was at school like always....When i was her age i always thought school was usless, and i still do..i wonder if she feels the same way about school. "I'm so boreeeeddd" I whine, this is all so boring, there is nothing to do right now......I layed on my back, my face facing the white void of a celling....Then just about when i was gonna take a nap i heard heavy footsteps coming twoards me, "I think i know who that is......" i mutter to myself and turn to see, the man himself. CM! "Hey CM! what are you doing here?" i asked him he came closer to me and sat down next to me "Well i wanted to see what you we're doing." he said, i let out a small 'oh' and we just sat there in silence, it was  calm and awakrad at the same time.....Until he broke it by asking this, "So, how are you?" he asked me, "I'm good....you?" I said "I'm great!" he said in a cheery tone, I was glad, "I'm glad! so what bring's you here?" I asked him, "Well i-....*sigh* i-" he struggled, "Look, I like you, right? and I was wondering if...." he dozed off, "Wondering if what?" I asked him, i was a bit curious now, "I was wondering if......you wanted to....be my girlfriend?.." he asked, I was taken aback by this but remained calm, "of course!" I replied, happy I was finally with him, I waited long for this day to come, "So....can we cuddle?" I asked him, "Sure!" he said. Then i got next to him, and we cuddled the rest of the day...

The end

(A/N)
This was just some short cute thing, I hope you enjoyed it! have a great day/night/evening, and take care.