~Heartless: Part Three~

Part three of the Oneshot requested by 

I'm gonna admit, the gang is really OOC in this-but I had to do it for the plot to work :)

Word Count: 3172 

I hope ya like it <3

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Completely ignoring Airen's threat, you sprint your way to Hiccup's hut, too overwhelmed to care how crazy you look.

The girl that has left you with certain suspicions has now, in fact, confirmed them- this is a huge deal.

There is no doubt in your brilliant mind that Airen is up to something terrible- and with that significant knowledge- you can't just stand by and do nothing knowing she's an endangerment to your friends. That would be cruel and undignified. You're going to make sure she doesn't lay a finger on your friends or your dragons- as scared as you are.

You aren't sure what she wants or who she is working for- but it doesn't particularly matter at this exact moment. What matters- is letting Hiccup know that the gang is in trouble. Big trouble.

This girls combat skills and agility are nothing short of terrifying and impressive at the same time- which worries you deeply. For yourself and others.

Who did she train with to become so skilled?

You can't think about that right now- you remind yourself as you race to Hiccups home. There are more important tasks at hand.

Your thick boots hit the ground over and over- making you exhale unladylike grunts as you clomp through the mud.

Airen could be anywhere at this point- which worries you as well. You don't know what trouble she could be up to now, but it has to come to an end.

One thing that's comforting to know, is that she's completely outnumbered. And once you tell Hiccup what she did- and explain to him how she threatened you- she will surely be brought down, and thrown out into the wilderness where she truly belongs. Not before getting some answers about where she is actually from- which you fully intend on doing.

You let out a labored sigh of relief when Hiccup's hut comes into view in the distance, it's figure being encased by the early morning fog and dew- which made this all seem more eerie and ominous. It definitely does not help with your nerves- that's for certain.

After about only a couple hundred more feet of running, you blindly make your way through the now thick fog, and tramp up the steps, skipping a few due to your urgency.

You are so close to getting rid of that red headed nuisance.

So close.

Wasting no time, you burst through door, and shout a desperate, "HICCUP- " but it fades out as you spot the snake sitting in Hiccup's house- across from him at his small table in the middle of the dimly lit room.

Ignoring Hiccup's wide eyed gaze of concern- you feel  your stomach drop to your feet, and your heart stutters with each heave of your chest when Airen glares at you so aggressively with her chocolate brown eyes, that you wish you could just shrink up into yourself and disappear.

The whole entrance only lasts for about a minute- but Thor knows it was an extremely uncomfortable amount of time and silence. And the tension felt so thick- that you could practically feel the weight of it on the air around you.