Seeing Red

So.

Now what?

You sit in your bath and stare into space as the water cools and cools and you don't even notice. You don't think you've ever been so perplexed and unsettled in your whole life. This is quite disconcerting.

You replay the events over and over again in your mind. For the life of you, you can't figure out how it all started. One moment you're wrestling with a box and the next you've got your hand in Garou's pants, his tongue on yours as he plays with your clit...you feel your pussy tensing deliciously again at the thought. No! Stop. Calm down. Calm down...he can't possibly be getting to you like this. Not him. Never. But then...his cock inside you, the friction of it against you, making you-

Ah! Stop it!

You shake your head as if trying to shake out the memories. But try as you might, the thought of his hard body against yours just keeps taunting you. Even in the privacy of your own mind he won't leave you alone.

Alright. Focus. You have to stop thinking about it.

But that orgasm...! You're not an innocent little Catholic school girl by any means, but even you have to admit that was quite something, the rush of it still echoing softly throughout your body.

You wonder if you should tell Tsukiko. But you feel so embarrassed. He is your mortal enemy after all. How would it sound? You play the theoretical conversation out in your mind.

Tsukiko: Hey, what's up girl?

You: Just got home from the last detention.

Tsukiko: Oh! Finally! How did it go?

You: Oh you know, just cleared some shelves, moved some books, fucked Garou.

Tsukiko: You did WHAT?! How could you?! How...? I am shocked and appalled! I am lost for words!

Ok...maybe she wouldn't actually say "I am lost for words" but she would be shocked, and most definitely appalled, you think.

You still don't know what to make of it all as you climb into bed, hoping that tomorrow you'll wake up and discover this was all part of some dream. A terrible, obscene...oh so sensual dream.

What the actual fuck?

No.

In all seriousness.

What the actual motherfucking fuck?

How did it, how did he go from hating the sight of you to being inside of you, your body warm and soft...your almost-silent whimpers...

Fuck it. Stop. It wasn't even that good. (Or so he tries to tell himself.)

But you were so wet, the heat of you...that perfect tight fit...as if just for him...

No. Fuck off. Just ignore it.

But that persistent erection is too hard to ignore. Fuck, if he'd only had a few more seconds. He replays the moment you came, your body almost shaking against him, your little hands in fists, and then the suppressed moans... Arghh! Stop. He's just making it harder, in so many ways.

You weren't supposed to feel or smell or taste...like that. You're just messing with his mind aren't you? he thinks bitterly

In his head, he sees you in the winter twilight again.

"Fuck me."

Quiet and breathless. Knowing exactly what you want. Your eyes blazing. And yet so lost and dreamy when trapped against that wall.

No. He doesn't have any time for this bullshit. You're just a distraction to his bigger and more important plans. We can just ignore this whole...mess. The key is to act like it never happened.