[ ☁️ - Cuddles ]

Summary: After a long tiring day at work, you cuddle your husband, Oboro

Warning: fluff

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ
Your entire day was a mess. You were cold, tired, sore, grumpy, and you just wanted to get home and into bed. The warm, soft, welcoming bed.

Grabbing your apartment door keys, you struggle to find the slot for a few seconds before aggressively turning the key in frustration to get inside. Walking inside and practically slamming the door, you let out the biggest sigh of relief.

"Oboro, I'm home.." You call out, waiting to see if he would respond. After a few seconds of silence you figured he was still out on patrol with Eraserhead and Present Mic. It was fairly late, but being a hero and running your own agency is no small task.

Too tired to make yourself any quick dinner, you skip past the kitchen, walking over to your bedroom and getting out of your uncomfortable formal clothes that you had been wearing at work.

You slip into some layered and soft pajamas before quickly laying down in your bed, pulling the blanket way over your shoulders with zero hesitance. Eyes closing on their own, you find yourself instantly drifting off into a light slumber.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ A FEW HOURS LATER ࿐ྂ

The blanket was lightly pulled off of your shoulders, this action immediately pulling you out of dreamland as the cold air hit your skin. You groaned and reached back to grab it, but ended up grasping a hand instead.

"Whoops. Sorry honey, I didn't mean to wake ya," Oboro chuckles, getting into bed right beside you. "You're back.." You mumble, sleep laced in your voice while you roll over to bury your face in your lover's warm chest.

"Yeah," he pulls you into his embrace as he wraps his strong arms around you, "It's like.. two AM right now. I had way too much paperwork," Oboro smiles, gently resting his chin on-top of your head.

"I missed you, work was hell," you mutter into his chest, earning a laugh from the pro hero. "Oh yeah? I bet I missed you more!" He hums, finding the way you giggle at his comment adorable.

"Nuh-uh," you object, raising your arm up to boop his bandaged nose. "Hey, what happened to the sleepy (Y/N) that was here a moment ago?" He joked. You yawn, smiling slightly.

"Nothing. She's still here."

Oboro nods as he kisses the top of your forehead before finally winding down. "Mhm.. I'm tired too..." He mumbles, adjusting his arm so it wasn't jabbing into your side accidentally as he pulled you tighter against him. "Love you, sweatheart."

Oboro kisses your forehead before completely going out cold from exhaustion. You chuckle as you gently play with his sky blue hair, which was the texture of the clouds he created. Soft and airy.

"I love you too, Oboro," you whisper, hugging him back before losing yourself in the dream world once again.