[ 💭 - How Oboro Would Comfort You ]

Summary: How Oboro would comfort you if you were feeling down

Warnings: none

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ

IF IT WAS A MINOR ISSUE

-Before he does anything, he'll ask if he can pull you in for a hug and let you play with his hair. Once you're trapped within his arms, that's when he makes moves.

-He'd be pulling dumb jokes, telling funny stories, encouraging you, etc. First things first, that smile needs to go back on your face!

-If none of that works, he'll just tickle you. You can fight it, but he won't stop until you at least smirk. You don't need to look like you're having the best day ever, just a small smile.

-Oboro will then ask you what you were upset about.

-If you talk about it straight away, great! Oboro will listen and won't interrupt you once, only rubbing circles on your back as he whispers sweet nothings into your ear everytime you start to go off the rails.

-If you don't talk about it straight away, also great! He won't push you to speak (as much as he wants to know what's bothering you), he'll only say things like "That's A-okay, you don't have to say anything!"

-Unless you want to say anything else, you two will hold eachother in comfortable silence until Oboro declares you've had a tough day and that it's time to go to sleep in your shared bed.

-Do not even think about walking as Oboro will carry you on a cloud.

☁️

IF IT WAS A MAJOR ISSUE

-If what was bugging you was something like a loved one dying, a harassment case, or pent up stress that you just couldn't hold in anymore and you were letting your emotions out, he'd do the same approach.

-He'd ask if he can hold you. If you let him, he'll gently wrap his arms around you and not do anything else. If you don't let him, he'll sit next to you instead.

-Unless you ask him to, Oboro wouldn't be pulling dumb jokes or telling stories. He knows that if he was going through what you were, he wouldn't want somebody telling a joke.

-As a matter of fact, he'll barely say anything. Oboro will certainly tell you that it's alright and that he'll always be here, but as I said before, unless you ask him to talk more, he'll clam up. It's not because he doesn't know what do, it's more because he wants his actions to speak louder than his words.

-Oboro will let you sob into his chest if you want him to hold you.

-It hurts him to see the one he adores most feeling so lost, so he will do anything you want him to if it meant you'd feel better soon.

-Once all of your emotions have escaped you and you're absolutely exhausted, Oboro will ask what got you so upset as he carries you over to your shared bedroom.

-He won't rush you at all, pulling the blankets over you as he pulls you into his warm embrace. If you tell him, that's when he spews comforting words at you. Telling you how much he loves you, you're going to be okay, he's here for you, he believes in you, you name it.

-If you don't tell him, he will ask you at least tell him in the morning as he kisses your forehead and falls asleep. Oboro won't let major breakdowns like this slide, he wants to help you as much as he can. Don't think you can play the 'oh, I forgot!' card either. He'll remind you.

☁️

Oboro just wants you safe and happy, no matter what!