[ 💭 - General Relationship Headcanons! ]

-Literally the definition of soft

-Literally the definition of soft. He's such a sweet boy.

-Forehead kisses.

-Is always going to be checking up on you as much as possible! He just wants to see you as much as he can.

-Gives the best hugs ever, you cannot convince me otherwise.

-Oboro has worked his quirk to as far as it could go, so instead of normal looking clouds, he can make shapes out of them. This mechanic of his quirk is mainly for toughies he needs to work his way out of, but they can also be used for cloud forts!

-Constantly showering you in compliments all the time.

-Oboro is pretty good at baking things on his own, but if you're baking together it's rare if anything gets done. He enjoys goofing off with you.

-Lets you borrow his spare goggles for whatever reason.

-His eyes genuinely turn into dots when he is confused.

-Sushi restaurant dates, homemade sushi, anything sushi, as that's Oboro's favorite food! Same goes for your favorite food too.

-His hair is super soft, almost as soft as his clouds. You enjoy running your fingers through it.

-When Kayama doesn't have time to foster Sushi, then you and Oboro take care of him for a short while. Occasionally you invite Shouta and Hizashi over to help!

-Does carry you on his cloud if you're too tired to walk.

-Probably pulls all the shots on Valentines Day.

-Frequently does the thing where he hugs you from behind and nuzzles his face into your neck while he tells you how his day went.

-As most of us know, Oboro is far from hesitant and often goes with his gut/instinct with zero second thoughts, and because of this, he usually gets hurt during missions. There's lots of scolding.

-Takes you out on his cloud so you two can just chill in the sky.

☁️

This chapter will update whenever I think of more relationship headcanons!