𝟎𝟏 EERIE ENCOUNTERS

CHAPTER ONE

eerie encounter

The cold wind brushed through the blond haired male's cheeks as he made his way to a certain grave he usually visits.

'Sano Shinichiro'  

The name that is engraved at the tombstone, it was the name of his late elder brother.

He placed the flowers at the side as he sat beside his brother's grave and looked up where the boundless and gloomy sky lay. 

He turned his head back down with his eyes roaming the cemetery filled with graves. 

It sent shivers down his spine knowing that this place was filled with dead people below the ground. 

His eyes spot a lady wearing a baby blue dress standing by a grave. Her head was down so he assumed that he was staring at tombstone sat in front of her. 

The lady's hands were behind her, meaning it was in Mikey's view. He can see her wearing a red beaded bracelet that she was fiddling with.

He turns his attention back at the grave that had his older brother's name carved on it.

He stayed there for seconds, perhaps minutes, just telling his brother about his day and friends. Mikey stayed there for a while listening to the silent blow of the wind and the small voices of the birds around the area.

"I have to go now. I still have work to do." After a good bye and a small prayer for his brother he followed the pathway that led him to the exit of the cemetery.

Mikey was walking around and minding his own business when we heard a sound of something dropping behind him. Turning behind, he saw a key attached to a necklace at the floor and a girl who is walking the opposite way.

Being the nice lad he is, he picked down the key he assumed belongs to the girl. Looking at the key he noticed a name engraved at it, (L/N) (Y/N) it said.

Mikey chased her before she was out of his sight. He blocked the way of the (H/C) haired lady, making her stop and just stare at the blonde haired boy.

"Miss, you dropped this." The girl didn't react nor flinch when he suddenly blocked her way.

From up close, Mikey saw the girl's attire. She's wearing a baby blue dress with stains on it. He disregarded her outfit thinking it's a juice stain. Besides, who is he to judge someone's outfit. Maybe it's a design?