Halloween Special

"Sana, You should knock..." Jeongyeon murmured while Pushing Sana forward, Making her face the Large door. They were in front of The Demon Queen's throne room entrance, Obviously trick or Treating.

The younger Sighed, Face palming at Jeongyeon's antics. But she herself was Kind of Nervous. She hesitantly knocked on the Wood a Few times, Waiting for Someone to answer.

Then, The large door suddenly opened with a small creak. The one that Opened it seemed to be Nayeon. When The general fully opened the door, She covered her mouth in awe seeing their Costumes.

Sana was in a Hamster costume while Jeongyeon was in a Triceratops one. This sight made Nayeon weak because of Cuteness.

They cleared both of their throats and Yelled in sync "Trick or treat!" Jeongyeon tried to roar as a Dinosaur would but it only came out as a Little squeak while Sana snickered at her miserable attempt.

Then, Approaching Stomps behind the General was heard, "Nayeon, What's with the ruckus?!" Then came into view was Tzuyu. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon hid behind Sana in fear of Being killed by The Queen due to Trauma.

Tzuyu's eyes caught Sana's from between the Door, The Demon's widened in awe like Nayeon's but she Turned into a red hue. "W-What in Tarnation?" She whispered, Trailing her eyes along Sana's cutesy Costume.

"That's kind of Cute..." She whispered. But Nayeon smirked because she heard it. "Oh my, What did you say?" The General nudged Tzuyu teasingly Earning a glare from her. While Sana was just looking at them cluelessly.

"It's Halloween, People Celebrate by wearing Fancy costumes! Ghosts, Zombies, Demons. Anything at all as long as It's Scary!" Sana cheered, holding out her Jack o' Lantern basket out.

"But what's so Scary about a Hamster and a Lizard?" Nayeon chuckled awkwardly, This earned a whine from Jeongyeon, Protesting that she wasn't a Lizard.

"Miss. Nayeon! You should never say such a thing to Trick or treaters!" Sana hissed while playfully Glaring at her. Tzuyu facepalmed and Scoffed at her Declaration.

"So Humans hunt Demons for Fun, Yet they dress up as Them during this...Halloween? How Ironic." She narrowed her eyes and shook her head in disbelief

Sana turned her Full attention to the demon that was ranting about The Occasion, A Smirk forming on her face. "Queen Tzuyu, Don't think that I don't have something for you too!" She mused.

Tzuyu scowled at her and crossed her arms on her Front "Wha—" She didn't even finish when At the blink of an Eye, Tzuyu was now wearing a Costume that Sana stitched together with Love and Care.

"A Flying Squirrel!" Sana cheered after she used magic to put that on The Demon. Her nose bled when she Fully took in the sight of Tzuyu looking all cute in the Onesie.

Sana flushed red, "YOU LOOK GOOD IN EVERYTHING YOU WEAR, MY QUEEN!" She said while wiping the blood with her sleeve while Feigning that she was about to faint.

The Demon looked down on her attire begrudgingly, "How utterly Disgraceful," Tzuyu growled with a blush that matched Sana's. But she has to say, It did feel comfortable.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon reached into her Inventory, Pulling out the Stocking she and Sana made. She turned to Nayeon with a nervous look. "Miss. Nayeon, I have something for you too—" Before she can even finish, Nayeon cut her off.

"Not now, Sana's Friend." She said without interest, Just continuing to Write down what Sana and Tzuyu were doing.

Jeongyeon just sulked and stuffed the Stocking back in her Inventory sadly. A defeated expression on her face.

"Sana, Cute costume and all. But I have something that will suit you more!" While Sana was looking at Jeongyeon worriedly, Nayeon tugged on her, Making her enter the throne room.

Like Tzuyu earlier—Not even a blink of an eye, Using magic, Sana was already wearing the Outfit. Her face turned redder because it was a Succubus costume. You wouldn't even count it as a costume since it would literally just be a Lingerie.

The black Brassiere had Small wings behind it, With a matching gold collar. Her crotch was barely covered because of the Thin thong she had on. A Headband with Maroon horns on her head.

She glanced at Tzuyu with a flushed face, Trying to hide the parts that were exposed. She then turned to Nayeon. "N-No way! This is way too revealing!" She persuaded but the woman just shook her head and Clapped.

At that moment, Jennie and Mina peeked from the Corner of the Door, Seeing Sana in the Attire. They gasped which they all heard. Sana glanced in their Direction with Terror in her eyes and embarrassment on her face.

She covered her Torso with her hands and Backed away. "N-No, Don't look!" She stuttered, Getting redder. She wasn't looking where she was Going so she bumped into Tzuyu.

Mina raised both her Hands with Fingers all out, Signalling that she rates that a '10'. But Jennie mouthed to her 'I can do better.' With a scary face. Mina snickered silently, Pulling Jennie with her because she wants to give them Privacy.

Tzuyu sighed. She used the wings of her Squirrel's costume to Cover the girl as she hugged her Tightly, Making their bodies touch together. Protecting her from the eyes of the others.

Without even looking, "Nayeon," She started, A Dark tone in her voice. "Give back her clothes!" She growled but also turned a little Red because of Sana's skin being pressed on her's, Only the fabric of her onesie working as a Wall.

Nayeon saw Tzuyu's red face making her Smirk. "Are you sure you don't want her to Hang on like that a bit longer?" She teased, making a mocking face.

"I said Give it!"

Happy Halloween Everyone!