Chapter-1 (The actor stand in lover)

"You are just a stand-in for Su Bai, do you understand?"

"You better recognize your identity, you are not qualified to ask me for this."

Mo Zhiyang had just gained control of the original owner's body, and it was these two sentences that split his head and covered his face. He entered the scene for a second, raised his head, and looked at him with spring-water peach blossom eyes.

Then nodded stubbornly: "I see."

Just a drop of clear tears fell from his eyes, and Mo Zhiyang wiped away the tears indiscriminately: "Then I'll go cook first."

This is actually a bit strange for Shen Changliu. Every time he talked about this before, he always quarreled with himself, wishing to break the house full of things, how behaved this time.

This is a single-family villa, not big but exquisite, with simple European style decoration.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and turned to walk towards the kitchen. He raised his sleeves and started to get busy, accepting the memories and tasks transmitted by the system.

The original owner is Shen Changliu's remnant fan. At a meeting, the actor Shen Changliu discovered that the original owner looks very similar to his white moonlight.

Then... a series of stand-in things happened.

The original owner was confessed as Bai Yueguang, and Shen Changliu refused to hold his hand.

Two days ago, the original owner found the picture of Su Bai in his mobile phone and realized that he was being used as a stand-in.

That Shen Changliu was stunned at first because of that face, but then he pointed out that the incident just happened.

According to the original story line, Su Bai would come back because of the lace news that Shen Changliu had left, and then split and reunited with him and finally together.

And the original owner, because of being abandoned, coupled with Su Bai's disgust and slander, ended up depressed in the hospital bed.

The original owner was the stepping stone to their feelings, and was kicked into the sea by Su Bai if he didn't need it.

His task was to snatch Shen Changliu from Su Bai, commonly known as the person's position mark. This was nothing, but Mo Zhiyang was a bit disgusted.

I was abandoned and still thinking about this man. I was afraid that it might not be sick. I blame Shen Changliu. Whoever I was with, he loved and loved him. The original owner was also deeply involved.

But he just completes the task, and other things are not his own business.

Systematic evaluation of Mo Zhiyang: very purposeful, extremely high emotional intelligence, especially in the control of people's hearts, and especially insisted that you give him a character that can act for a lifetime.

This is why people can become bigwigs.

After Mo Zhiyang made three dishes and one soup, he went to the living room and said, "It's time to eat." He turned around and then went into the kitchen.

I don't know why, he didn't be so clever, but made Shen Changliu even more uncomfortable, and he didn't know how to coax.

Sweet and sour pork ribs, cold cucumber, steamed fish and winter melon soup, each is delicious and delicious.

But Shen Changliu was tasteless and didn't know how to explain what he said just now. He tried: "Just now, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang smiled, but the sadness in Taohua's eyes couldn't be covered: "You are right, eat quickly, don't get cold."

After eating and packing everything, Mo Zhiyang put on his backpack and planned to leave. As soon as he walked to the hallway, he was called to a stop: "You, how are you?"
****