Chapter-4

Mo Zhiyang is younger than Su Bai. He is only 25 years old. He has fair and delicate skin and delicate facial features, especially those peach eyes. He looks very confusing, but he looks clean, like Su Bai's. Qing Gao is completely different.

At this moment, Shen Changliu was a little sober, as if he knew that the person in front of him was Mo Zhiyang.

"When I was just washing, I accidentally wetted my pajamas." Mo Zhiyang looked a little nervous, pulling at the hem of his clothes, not knowing what to do.

Shen Changliu came over slowly and shook his head: "It's okay, come over and eat." After the

two people had eaten, Mo Zhiyang straddled him like a koala. This person leaned into his arms, Jiaojiao. Lailai mumbled: "A bit sleepy." The

two have never been so close, but Shen Changliu didn't push away. After all, he was sick in his arms and slowly patted the back to make people sleep.

Since then, the atmosphere of the two people began to become more subtle.

In the evening, Shen Chang stayed on the sofa and ate the newly bought strawberries, and said, "This strawberry is very sweet."

Mo Zhiyang suddenly laughed, picked up a strawberry and put it in his mouth, and then directly put the person. Flopped on the sofa: "I'm very sweet too!"

Shen Changliu heard a laugh, and was kissed by the sweet and sour lips of strawberries. This was the first time kissing, and both of them knew what would happen.

Under the entanglement, I think there is no way to do this, put his arms around his thin waist, put his hands into his clothes, and panted and praised him: "You are very sweet."

Mo Zhiyang smiled, smiling happily: You have to be careful, Shen Changliu, I can be sweet enough to kill you.

With him, Shen Changliu felt like he was soaked in honey. Since Mo Zhiyang got better, the other party has turned into a little milk cat and haunts himself, but Shen Changliu doesn't hate this feeling, but feels very sweet. .

But these days, the two of them seem to be too hot. The photos of Mo Zhiyang entering and leaving the villa were captured by a paparazzi.

The actor Shen Changliu suddenly broke the news of leaving the order, and was photographed by the paparazzi, and a boy entered and exited his private house.

This news quickly occupied the headlines of major APPs and made a sensation in the entire entertainment circle. It is the first time that Shen Changliu has never had a scandal in so many years.

The blurry back of that boy was published in major media and took the front page headlines. All the hot searches of the APP were robbed by that photo.

Su Bai, who was developing abroad, felt that something was being robbed after seeing the news. In a bad mood, he turned down the performance invitation and flew back directly.

The suspected scandal was sitting on the sofa of Shen Changliu's house, wearing only his master's white shirt, smoking his menthol cigarettes leisurely.

"Let's smoke less and be careful of lung cancer." The most unbearable thing about the system is that the host smokes. Although the addiction is not big, one every two or three days, but it is not good.

After smoking this one, Mo Zhiyang threw the cigarette butt into the toilet and watched the cigarette butt be carried away by the current: "Is Su Bai's plane tonight?"

"Yes!"

Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt a little regretful, and shook his head: "Tsk tsk, It's a pity that I came too late."

Mo Zhiyang rushed out when he heard the door lock opening in the bathroom . When he saw someone, his eyes couldn't stop falling, and he didn't dare to step forward, so he squatted down and hugged him. Knee: "Sorry, sorry, I didn't expect to be photographed."

Actually, Shen Changliu is not unexpected. After all, he frequents and goes out and will be photographed sooner or later, but he didn't expect it to be so fast.

It can be seen that he is so nervous and scared, and he still feels distressed. He walked over and gently held the person in his arms: "It's okay, the company will handle this matter."
****