Chapter-3

"Who is that man?" After Shen Changliu asked, he felt something was wrong, why should he care about this.

It seemed that he didn't expect him to ask this question, Mo Zhiyang avoided talking, shook his head, and walked towards the kitchen: "Are you hungry, I'll cook for you."

Evasion proves that there is a ghost. Shen Changliu couldn't sleep all night yesterday. The feeling of suffocation in his chest has accumulated to now burst out: "If you have a new love, get out!"
These words made Mo Zhiyang stop, he turned around abruptly, the expression of consternation on his face was fully revealed, but just opened his mouth, as if he was frustrated, his feet were soft, and he fell to the ground.

The fruits and vegetables in the bag rolled all over the floor.

Shen Changliu was very angry, but when he saw the person fainting in front of him, he was still startled. Two steps up to hold him in his arms, he felt something wrong when he touched his skin.

Panicked: "Why are you so hot?!"

Nonsense, of course it was hot after taking so long in the cold shower yesterday! This was Mo Zhiyang's last thought before his consciousness disappeared.

The cold touch on his forehead made Mo Zhiyang open his eyes, only to realize that it was already dark, and he struggled to remember.

It happened that Shen Changliu came in with the water, seeing that he was about to get up, and hurriedly stopped: "What are you doing?"

"I..." It was really out of strength, and Mo Zhiyang lay back down again.

"You have a fever of 39°C, why did you come back?" Shen Changliu was a little angry, went to the bed and sat down, and passed the water glass over: "Aren't you afraid of death?"

Mo Zhiyang was not angry either, and replied weakly: "I'm afraid you won't eat again, and your stomach will not be good, so your stomach hurts if you don't eat."

This sentence completely blocked Shen Changliu. When people were sick, they thought about not eating. This feeling of being cherished by others is a bit moving.

Probably because of this relationship, Shen Changliu kindly helped him up, and then fed him water by himself, feeding him bit by bit, a rare gentleness.

The water dilutes the bitter taste in his mouth. For this task, Mo Zhiyang really does everything he can: "That man is a colleague and helped me move things yesterday, so I just said a few more words."

At this time, I went to explain, completely poking Shen Changliu's heart, and suddenly felt that my previous temper was a bit inexplicable: "You take a good rest."

"Have you eaten?" After drinking the water, Mo Zhiyang asked cautiously, his peach blossom eyes full of spring water.

Seeing these eyes, Shen Changliu couldn't help but lied: "I have eaten."

Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief, relaxed, and acted like a baby at him: "Can Changliu hug me? I'm a little tired."

Shen Chang's brow loosened, he hesitated, he actually bent down and hugged the person, coaxing warmly: "Go to sleep."

Mo Zhiyang, nestled in his arms, raised a successful smile. From the beginning, all the emotions of Shen Changliu were under his control.

When he woke up the next day, Mo Zhiyang was already much better, but his whole body was a little weak. He lifted the quilt and got out of the bed to see his wide pajamas, and scoffed.

He opened the closet arrogantly and took out a white shirt that Shen Changliu had left. After putting it on, he stood in front of the mirror, tilted his head and smiled.

The white lotus is not white, it is black after being cut.

Shen Chang stayed in the living room to unpack the takeaway. He didn't know how to cook, let alone cook for Mo Zhiyang, so he simply ordered the takeaway. When he heard the footsteps, he was stunned when he turned his head.

He was wearing his own shirt. Because of his body shape, it looked extra spacious. After all, he was 1.87 meters tall, and he was only 1.76 meters tall and thin.
****