Chapter-2

"I have classes there tomorrow, so I'll leave first, bye." Without waiting for someone to answer, Mo Zhiyang shrank his shoulders, turned and left the door.

Looking at his back, Shen Changliu felt even more guilty, but he didn't know how to express it. Perhaps he was too much.

Leaving the villa area, Mo Zhiyang bought Bao Aixi, tapped one while walking along the roadside, doing an analysis by the way.

The original owner used to have that kind of child's disposition. Actually, Shen Changliu felt a little guilty for him, but because of his troubles, he was gone.

Besides, Shen Changliu is really passionate, otherwise he would not love his double but also missed Bai Yueguang Su Bai for so many years, and finally chose to be with him.

But Su Bai was arrogant and conceited. In his relationship with Shen Changliu, he belonged to the loved one, so that would be easy.

"I think you are going to get into trouble." The system has a deep understanding of him.
Mo Zhiyang took a sigh, spit out the smoke ring, watching the smoke being diluted by the air: "What you said, this is not to demonstrate to the students, of course it is ruthless."

Maybe it was because of what happened last night, Shen Changliu was a little guilty, thinking about picking him up without notice tonight?

Mo Zhiyang, who had just started class, received his message: "Where is your school? I will pick you up."

If the original owner received this news, he would be so happy to die. Before he begged Shen Chang to stay and couldn't pick it up. Now he is very active, but you don't think I might think.

So Mo Zhiyang replied: "No, the teacher team of our institution will be built in the evening, so you should rest early."

Rejected by Mo Zhiyang, Shen Changliu was caught off guard. He had never been like this before. He was very happy when he cared a little bit before.

"Aren't you afraid of people getting angry?" The system gloated.

Mo Zhiyang didn't care: "The love that the original body gave to Shen Changliu before was so humble. He has become accustomed to the original Lord's call to come and go, and it should change."

Shen Chang was hesitant, and still tried to get Mo Zhiyang's school address, put on a mask and a peaked cap to let the agent drive. When he arrived, he saw Mo Zhiyang and another young man.

The two people got into the car talking and laughing, and for a moment, Shen Chang Min was very upset.

Mo Zhiyang's eyes swept to the black Maybach not far away. Knowing that he was coming, he smiled happily at the man: "Thank you, Teacher Cheng."

"Where is it?" Teacher Cheng was a little embarrassed.

Teacher Mo is the best-looking person in the entire organization. He looks really good when he smiles, with honey hidden in the corners of his eyebrows, which can fascinate people.

Shen Chang stayed in the car and saw the two leaving, but did not chase him. He reluctantly turned around and left, feeling like something was being snatched away.

In the final analysis, he has feelings for Mo Zhiyang after spending so long together.

After Tuanjian returned, Mo Zhiyang took a cold shower for half an hour in the weather in October, and when he got out of the bathroom, he started sneezing.

"What are you going to do?" The system wondered, why this big guy didn't play cards according to common sense.

"You know what a fart!" Mo Zhiyang endured a stuffy nose, climbed into bed, and stayed through the night like this.

Shen Changliu was resting today, but he was not happy at all. He sat on the sofa in the living room with a wooden face and folded his long legs, watching the sun slowly crawling under his feet on the floor.

Suddenly hearing the door opening, the conditioned reflex stood up, and as expected, he saw a familiar person coming in. He blushed, carrying a big bag of vegetables in his hand.

Mo Zhiyang was panting and carrying things, feeling weak and unable to support it. He was visible and happy, and he walked from the hallway to the living room: "Are you okay today?"
****