01

Celine's POV
Hi! I'm Alena Celine Garcia, daughter of Annalise Garcia and Cayden Garcia. My mom is a model and my dad is an architect. I have a sister named Amaya Charlotte, she is a year older than me, she is a model like mom, while me, I want to be an architect like my dad. Anyways let's get back to the story

Today is me and Jacob's 3rd year Anniversary. I'm on my way to his condo right now to surprise him. I hope he didn't forgot what today is, if he forgot it, I won't be able to forgive him. Me and Jacob have been together since freshman year, though a lot of people said that he is a playboy, well he really is , he used to be, but I think he already change for years that we've been together, I didn't saw him cheating on me so I'm hoping that he won't because I really trust him.

Jacob ❤️

Hi love! Are you busy today?

That's odd he usually reply to me fast, to the past few days Jacob has been acting weird, i don't know, it's something isn't good.

I'm now in the lobby of his condo building. Hmm... I saw a very familiar figure, i don't know who she is but she's very familiar. Oh well. I'm on a n elevator it's a little bit crowded but I saw the familiar figure again. I swear I've seen her somewhere, her figures are the only one I saw but the face I didn't...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Oh here's my stop, I saw the woman get out a the elevator... As I get out of the elevator I somehow so her knocking on the door, where I supposed to knock. I hid behind a plant hoping they won't see me. The door open, revealing Jacob. And i was SHOCKED to what they did...

"Did he just kissed another girl?" I whispered to my self. I tried not to cry but it's really hard seeing your boyfriend cheating on you. As the girl went in I went to the door, I was about to knock when I saw the door open and seeing Jacob kissing my best friend?!

" Amber?! " I didn't noticed said that out loud and the two of them turn there heads to me. My tears are down to my cheeks.

"Celine, it's not what you think". Jacob said. "Then what do you want me to think?" I sarcastically said. "To all the girls out there, WHY MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND?! FOR freks sake" I added.

"I don't even know, if I can call you as my best friend, you betrayed me, I trusted you. I know you like Jacob, but you told me you already move on, is this how you move on?" I said to her.

"I was just using you to get Jacob away are you. There's something that you can't give to Jacob that I can give to him." She stated and I scoffed. "Next time you should put barriers around him so no one could get him." She added.

"He's all yours! There's no next time!" I angrily said while crying. After that,I just ran off.

"Celine Wait! Please don't leave! I love you! Alena Celine Garcia!" I heard him shouting, but I just ignored him. I don't care anymore. I reach the elevator and push the button, once it open I went inside. As I reach the ground floor I rushed out the building, people were looking at me confused because I'm crying. I don't care anymore I just wanna get out of here. I heard Jacob calling my name I completely ignored him. I'm already outside and still hear Jacob shouting. I'm just looking down in the ground while walking.

"Celine!" He shouted again.

As I was walking , I completely ignored my surroundings and didn't noticed that I was in the middle of streets. I saw a very bright light coming towards me, and that's the last thing I saw, before the completely DARKNESS.