03

Clementine's POV
How did I do that? Who knew I could teleport. Yumoko nalang ako sa lamesa ko, ayaw kong makinig sa lecture dahil na discus nayan noong highschool palang ako at hindi ko interesado sa topic ngayon.

"Ms. Martinez?" The professor called and I lift my head up so I could see him.

"Po?"

"What is the standard form of quadratic equation ? And identify the quadratic term, linear term at constant term."

Suno-sunod noyang sabi, oo matalino ako pero may limitasyon rin, Math is not my favorite subject, especially if the lesson is quadratic equations that the lesson I hate very much. I could handle it but I'm not good at it.

" Ms. Martinez? I'm waiting for your answer." I just got back to my senses when he called me again.

"The standard form is ax²+bx+c=0... The quadratic term is ax², linear term is bx and constant term is c." There is no way I just answered that without stuttering or getting nervous.

TING* That sound again. I move my hands and they're back to NORMAL!

After that the professor lecture some of the more lessons.

Time skip it's Lunch Time

" Ahhh... That lesson is draining my brain. I'm so hungry. " Athena said

We head to the cafeteria, to eat lunch.

We got are food tray, went to the line, it's not that long. It's our turn now.

"What do you want Ma'am?" Tanong ng chef/server.

I chose burger and fries for lunch after I payed, me and Athena look for a table.

"over there" she pointed at the table near the glass window.

After lunch, we have free time because, we don't have class for our next subject.

"You still like to read at the library? Do you love reading graphic novels?" She asked and I look at her confused. How did she know I love reading graphic novels.

"Go on. Have fun at the library" She said, and waved at me before going.

At the library

"Wow" I exclaimed

There's a lot of books, I really like reading graphic novels/comic rather than a normal book.

I've been looking for the graphic novels section and...... AHA! Found it. Wow there's a lot of books. Hmm....

I looked shelf by shelf, until I found a very interesting book. It has a very god cover and interesting title " Secret ". Very Interesting. Ooh. I found another one "The Secret of the W World. " Very very interesting.

I took the book entitled "Secret". I open it up, I saw a page that is very familiar, the image is a girl answering math questions. Ha! This happened earlier, but why is it here? I was about to flip through the order page when someone snatched it, I looked at the owner of the hand...It was the chef from the cafeteria, but why did he took it from me?

"Um.. Excuse me sir, but I wasn't finished reading that book." Sabi ko sa sakanya.

"Hindi mo kailangan basahin to" sabi niya sakin at umalis. That's weird. After what just happened I looked at the place where I found a book, I saw a whole. What is that? I was looking at it, and it suddenly disappeared.

I walk out at the library, to find Athena when suddenly I heard a TING*.

OH NO, BAD TIMING.