02

Celine's POV

TING*

Iminulat ko ang aking mga mata.Nagising ako dahil sa sakit ng ulo ko. I'm confused,who are these people around me?Where am I? What happened? The last thing I remember I saw a very bright light then after that it's all darkness.

"Clementine!" the girl shouted .Geez my ears.The last time remember my name is Celine not Clementine.WHAT'S HAPPENING?

"My name is Celine not Clementine." Aniya ko.

"Your name is Ellie Clementine Martinez !How bad did your head got hurt?Do you remember how you got here?" Umiling ako sa kanya. How did I get here in the first place?

"OH MY GOSH" Sabi niya.

"Your fiancee,rushed you to the school clinic,but when the nurse saw blood on your head they called the ambulance and rush you her." She explained.Wait did I just hear that right? What did she say? Fiancee?!When did I have a fiancee?

"What did you say?! Fiancee?!"

"Don't tell me you forgot about him" She stated. "You've been engaged for two years! How could you forget that?" She added. What! I'm shocked.

Knock...knock.We heard a knock, then the girl open the door .It's a man.

Who are they?

"She completely forgot everything" The girl told the man.

"Um..." I said

"Do you need something?" The girl asked.

"Um.... You've been talking to me..But may I know your name?"

"See!... She doesn't even know me!" She stated." My name is Athena Faith Mendoza"

"Clementine -" The man got cut off when we heard a knock on the door .Athena opened it and it's two people a man and a woman.Who are these people?

"Anak! How are you? Are you okay ?" The woman asked me. I'm assuming she's my mom because she called me anak.

"She's fine tita....But she can't remember anything.She doesn't remember her name nor mine." She explained to the woman. "When she woke up I called her Clementine but she told me that ,her name is Celine."

"Anak do you remember us?" The man asked at umiling na lang ako sakanya. I don't even know this people . How could I remember them. Before they could ask me another question, someone knock on the door.

"Come in" My "Mother" said . I don't know how to call them , since they call me "anak" I might just call them mom and dad.

"Good morning" the doctor greeted ."Are you the parents of the patient?" he ask my "parents".

My"parents" nodded.It looks like they're my parents.

"Is she okay doc?" My mom asked.

"Her head hit badly so she might experience amnesia." Sabi ng doctor.

"She doesn't remember anything doc." Athena said.

"Help her to remember anything, like what you do before or got o the place where you guys hang out most of the time. It can help remember some few things but not completely." Sabi ng doctor.

"Gaano ka tagal ang kangyang amnesia Doc?" Tanong ni mommy.

"It depends, there's a possibility that she might forget all of them, but if guys try to help her remember things, she might remember it. And by the way she's discharge now, just let her rest for a whole week." Sabi ng doctor.