| 01 |

"Kenma, you need to be up in five or we'll be late."

"M—nh.. no.. fuck off," Kenma mumbled, turning back over as he drew his covers up and over his head. "I don't wanna go in today, classes are overrated anyways.."

"Oh for fuck sakes, I don't have time for this." Akaashi sighed bitterly, he'd woken up late, figured out in a rush that their coffee machine was broken — he was not in the mood for Kenma to be, well, Kenma. "Kozume if you're not up in the next five minutes you will never see a single trace of any of your consoles in this dorm again."

"Okay damn, I'm up," The bi-coloured male sat straight up, a seemingly permanent scowl resting on his face as he glared at the ravenette at his bedside. "Just give me a few minutes."

"Ten minutes max, and if you're not ready at the door by then your switch is gone first." Akaashi threatened tiredly before walking off, closing Kenma's door behind him.

"That asshole.." Kenma mumbled bitterly to himself as he swung his legs over the side of his bed, lazily getting up and walking over to his closet.

He didn't bother giving his outfit much thought as Kenma had simply thrown on a pair of red joggers and a black t-shirt.

"Let's go Kenma!" Akaashi had yelled from their front door, immediately making Kenma roll his eyes bitterly.

"Give me a damn second, I'm almost ready!" Said bi-coloured male yelled back, rushing to grab his phone and his bag before nearly running out of his room. He knew damn well Akaashi in a bad mood was a force not to be messed with, so for once he wisely decided against it.

After making it out of his room and to their living room, Kenma took one last turn and finally met Akaashi at their front door. Said ravenette stood there with an impatient expression, his arms crossed as he waited for Kenma to get his shoes on.

"What took you so long?" Akaashi questioned, sighing softly as Kenma had finally focused on him once again.

"I nearly sprinted to get out here after rushing to get up, and you want to say I took long?" Kenma rolled his eyes lightly. "That's the fastest I've ever gotten up, give me a break."

"Whatever, eat and lets go." The dark-haired shook his head softly as he handed Kenma a pack of puffed rice, then headed out the front door. Reluctantly of course, said bi-coloured male took them and followed behind.

The two walked in a shared silence until they'd gotten outside as all around them were other college students, some happily chatting away as they made their way to classes, and others — much like Kenma and Akaashi, who were not happy to be up so early. Correction, were absolutely pissed.

The duo held their silence, slight scowls on their faces as they headed down one path. Near the end of it was a split, leading both to their separate classes as Akaashi was an English major and Kenma was a computer science major.

As the two neared that fork in their path, they'd only had a split second to realize the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps and obnoxious laughter before they were both nearly knocked to the ground.

"Shit- I'm so sorry." An unfamiliar voice quickly apologized, however in response all Kenma had done was spare the guy a glance.

Black hair stuck up on one end and draped over his eye on the other, said ravenette's arm wrapped around Kenma's waist as his hand held his lower back — keeping the bi-coloured male from falling. All the while Kenma's hand had reluctantly clutched tightly onto the males shoulder.

"Are you alright?" The dark-haired spoke once again, now slowly removing Kenma from his hold as it looked like he'd stabled himself.

"I'm-.. I'm fine." Kenma mumbled out quietly, a hint of irritation lacing his tone as he drew his hand back from the males shoulder. He'd quickly made note of the odd warmth that remained where the dark-haired's hand had just been, yet he decided not to dwell on it.