Chapter 43

"You call it madness, but I call it love."

I let it out all to Liam

I let it out all to Liam. I'm happy that I did. My heart feels contended after saying everything to him. I thought he would be disgusted by me, but I was wrong. He is not disgusted by me or about my past. The determination in his face to protect and keep me happy held such strong emotion. I have become close to him somewhat impossibly closer to his heart. I love him to the core. I will do anything to protect him and keep him happy. 

I thought about the dirty things we have done last night. Last night, it was something intimate and personal to both of us. Liam's eyes held the adoration for me being a strong girl even though I hurt myself to numb the pain in my heart. I gave myself to him last night. I have always felt insecure about my body, but he looked at me like I was the only girl in his eyes. He controlled himself not to go overboard and stopped himself before I get uncomfortable. 

When he said that he will make love to me, I was speechless. I was confused. Only couples who were in love make love. I love him and I'm ready to give him. 

Does he realize that he loves me? Or am I imagining things like this? But his voice sounded assured and his eyes told you are the one for me. 

This is so confusing than I thought. Maybe I should wait. Liam makes me feel the things that I haven't been feeling through my entire life. 

The way his fingers traced over my body to remember every ounce and trace of my skin to remember, makes me go insane. 

The way he teased me while kissing me senseless increased the need for him in me.

The way he sucked on my neck leaving a trail of hickeys just to say that I'm his took me out of the world.

The way he asked for my permission to continue and see my body, I felt secure and need his arms.  

The way he pushed his face into my breasts breathing hard as his hot breath tickled my skin made my thighs clench shut for friction.

The way his wet mouth latched onto my nipple sucking it like a lollipop while the other hand kneaded my other breast giving it equal attention did something to my core. 

The way he trailed down his kisses to my scars made me want to say that I love him. 

The way his warm fingers made their way to my sensitive folds and gave me orgasms for the first time I have reached my euphoria.

The way his eyes looked at me with the need of me for him to keep his kind sane and calm. 

Could he be anymore told that he wants me? I want him as much as he does. 

Damn, I want to meet him now! 

He is making me horny as hell. I have never been so desperate god! I need to see Avery and then I'll meet him. The bell chimed as Avery entered with a glum expression as if she was not pleasant to see me. She watched me and sat without looking into my eyes. Something is wrong with her. She acted weird when we came from the trip and also keeping distance from others doesn't make Aiden happier. We treated her well and why she is doing this to herself.