Mommy Rocks (Part 2)

Hello everyone!

Part 2 at your service.

(Previous)

"It was soooo fffuuunnnn mom!! Do it again!!" BoBoiBoy gleefully said.

"F..fun? Why did you do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

(Back to the story)

"Sorry,  Can I do it one more time with dad please!!" BoBoiBoy pleaded.

"W..why! I said not! Who on Earth gave you this idea!" Maya grumbled.

"MechaBot!" BoBoiBoy happily spoked. "He told me to try with you and dad saying it would be fun."

"What! Uhh ok dear. Sorry for yelling at you. Now excuse me, mommy has a power sphere to kill even if it is illegal, stay here and be a good boy. Children should not see violence." Maya replied back in her motherly tone with a dark aura unnoticed by the innocent boy.

"Ok mom." BoBoiBoy confusinly replied unaware of the situation.

(Rest in peace MechaBot, we will not miss you 🌺🌺)

"Aghh! Amato save me!" A yelling MechaBot busted in the room crouching behind Amato who was busy in his computer. Amato just looked at him confused. He was about to ask but was stopped when Maya slammed the door open.

"THINK OF YOURSELF LUCKY THAT MY SON DON'T GET HURT. I SWEAR IF HE EVEN GOT A SCRATCH BECAUSE OF YOUR FILTHY PRANK I WILL CRUSH EVERY BIT OF YOUR BODY! DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!" With that she exited while slamming the door again. (Poor door 😅) Amato was left shocked what happened and was taking a moment to process everything. He gave MechaBot a what-did-you-do look.

MechaBot nervously replied. "I just told your son to jump from the roof."

"WHAT!!!"

And the shouting started again, this time from the father.

Done!