Sick (Part 1)

Another two shot! Sorry for not publishing the secont parts of the past two two-shots. I have dozen of stories in my mind and i want to write them out before forgetting them or loosing interest.

Enjoy!

This story is fictioning present boboiboy.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"You really have a high fever boboiboy." Tok aba worriedly said as he placed a wet cloth on boboiboy's forehead. "You should take care of your health."

"Sorry atok, probably because of my mission in planet icecannon." (weird name i know😅😅)

Tok Aba sighed. "Thanks to your friends that they forcefully send you here when you were denying you sickness and insisted on carrying on missions." Tok Aba said to boboiboy while giving him soup as boboiboy nervously chuckled.

"Don't mention the forcing part Atok." Boboiboy said as he gulped the hot soup.

Tok Aba sighed again. "Finish your soup and go to sleep you need rest."

"Yes Tok" Boboiboy said as he left the room.

================================

"You heard right Amato!" Tok Aba said on mobile talking to someone.

"Yes, he is sick and you don't know."

"I know he has grown up and knows how to take responsibilities but he is still a child you know he is your son. Atleast you should check on how he is."

================================

Amato slowly approached Boboiboy's room carefully not making a noise. He slowly opened the door and like ToK Aba informed, saw boboiboy sleeping on his bed. He stared at the sleeping figure of his precious son. Last night when Tok informed him about his condition and do a pretty much scolding, he decided to pay boboiboy a visit, much to Tok Aba's delight.

Amato bended before boboiboy's bed and ruffled his hair. Oh how i confess that how much i missed you son. He thought. He touched his forehead and was left astonished. He is very hot. He thought. He worriedly glanced at him. His protectiveness suddenly popping out which has been asleep very long ago. "I'm sorry." He quietly mumbled.

He stood up from their, not wanting to disturb boboiboy's sleep. He glanced around his room. His eyes got fixed on the photos of him and boboiboy at his desk. He picked them up and stared at them and unknowingly smiled at his son's happy figure piggybacking on him. He glanced at boboiboy and sighed. I don't know you missed me that much. I guess it was a wrong decision to send you here. You should be with me. I should have been there when you were growing. He thought to himself feeling guilty all of sudden.

He noticed another photoframe there, this time on boboiboy with his friends. He looked at it too and smiled. Good that you weren't alone son. The least thing i wanted was you to be alone.

I guess 500 words are enough for this chapter. I want it a oneshot but i guess it will go as a two-shot like others.

Bye