I am A Father (Part 1)

Hey Guys! I'm back. My updates are late not because I don't have ideas, they are late because it always took a lot of persuasion for me to start writing a chapter.😅

This chapter is about Amato's reaction when BoBoiBoy was born.

I hope you will like it.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Amato's Pov

I hastly landed the ship on the planet. I'm still hearing echoes in my head. The call earlier when I was fixing ArmoBot for Maskmana who was careless enough to damage it on a fight and leave the dump for me to clear. 😑 I can't believe it!! I think my ears were deceiving me. So I throw Maskmana and his mess, I mean power sphere, and rushed to where I should be. Huh... This running is making me tired. Where is the Damn HOSPITAL!!

"Amato cool down, mate. You will make me sweat." MechaBot, the worst power sphere Kubulus ever created, spoke to me. I ignored him. Focus Amato, he don't matter today, no one.

I pushed the hospital door open, it was automatic though, but I still push it without ever touching it. The room was.............. WHAT THE FU***NG ROOM NUMBER WAS........ oh yeah it was 2649.

I rushed between the long corridor hastily glancing at the room numbers. I took the elevator. 2000, 2500, 2600, 2650. 2650 yeah that will be my spot. I punched the button multiple times, or I'll like to say push. That's more decent.

After the waiting a year in the elevator, I departed the cursed box. We are back to the numbers. 2640, 2645, 2648, 2649, 264...wait. Did it was 2649?? I stood infront of the door my breathing fast, not because of tiredness but nervousness. I looked at MechaBot who was giving me a open-it-dude look. I pushed the door open slowly.... Wait... It is automatic too. Damn alien technology. I'm coming baby.

Done!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter. There will be a part 2 soon!!!!