𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

───── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

the game called Roblox and new friend

Hakkai's POV

Today was a boring day for me, some of the classes are canceled due to the teachers having an unexpected meeting all of sudden. What's better are they didn't leave any homework for us which all of us are grateful for. The only interesting thing that happen today is Takemichi who clumsily fell down the stairs while busy daydreaming about his girlfriend and broke his nose (like always).

He's lucky that his nose is strong or else he would be noseless like one of the Harry Potter characters, what was his name? Mort? Voldemort I guess.

The thought of Takemichi being noseless makes me laugh out of nowhere, surprising the two in front of me who were busy talking about something that I didn't understand.

"Oi Hakkai, what the hell are you laughing for? You look kinda creepy y'know?" Chifuyu asked as he turn all of his body toward me with a judging face. Takemichi who was beside him also turn to look at me in confusion.

"Nothing. I'm bored right now, what are you guys talking about?"

The two of them turn and look at each other's faces then nod their head in sync.

'Now what are these two planning to do?' my right eyebrow raised in curiosity. The two then turn their face back at me with big grins on both of their face.

"We were talking about this one game that was trending on Youtube, you know Roblox?" said Takemichi, while opening his phone and showing me the game's icon which is a block of grey with a small hole in the middle. "It also has a lot of games with different categories like tycoon, roleplay, lobby, simulators, and more. You should give it a shot, I bet you will like it!" 

Now that I think of it, it has been a long time since the last time I play games on my phone. The last game that I play was Cooking Mama which was suggested by Yuzuha as she say I should learn how to cook from that game only to accidentally burnt half of the kitchen. 

"Alright I will download it now, if it's boring then I'm going to kick both of you." 

Takemichi shrieked and freak out while praying to god, meanwhile, Chifuyu just laughed at him. He then smacks Takemichi's back making the blonde boy turn his face at him teary face, "Don't worry man, I'm your partner. I will protect you, buddy!" that made Takemichi cry "Bro..." 

'dramatic boys'

It only takes me a few minutes for the game to download and I tapped on the game's icon as it launched.

"Oi oi oi, help me with this." I showed them the main page and the two help me with making my account with the username 'Hakkunie', I don't know why is that username but Chifuyu suggest that it was a trend and aesthetic username these days. 

The two also teach me the mechanics of this game and how to design my own character. I got this weird and funny bacon-looking hair but I don't think much of it as it was the only free thing that I have at the moment.

"You like games like CSGO right? This one is perfect for you" suggest Chifuyu, showing a shooting game called Arsenal. I just shrug my shoulder and join the game with Takemichi who also joins the game through Chifuyu.

"Which team should we join? Red or blue?" asked Takemichi, waiting for an answer.

"Let's go with blue!" Chifuyu chimes in, tapping the blue icon on his left screen.

I just follow the two and we play for many rounds. To be honest, I am starting to get hooked on the game as we play more and more rounds until we get a new random teammate with the username 'moonstxr'. The new guy was pretty good and their shots are mostly bullseye which amazed me.

Their character was in low health and I help them by being the shield, following them closely from behind until their health rise back to the fullest. Right after we win the last match, their character went in front of me and was typing something.  It then pops out up on their head.

Moonstxr: Hey thanks for saving me back there bro!

Ah, they were thanking me. I thought they're gonna diss me or something.

Hakkunie: No problem, besides we're comrades after all lol.

They are typing again.

Moonstxr: yo you seem fun to hang out with, wanna add as friend?

Well, they look kinda fun, I guess I should befriend them.

Hakkunie: Yeah sure. I enjoyed playing with you plus you're so op dude.

Moonstxr : thanks! It's nothing. :P

Right after we chatted, there goes a small notification down on my right screen that is a friend request from them.

moonstxr want to be your friend.
add friend | ignore

Silently tapping the add friend button, both of our characters were jumping up and down while Chifuyu and Takemicchi were just spinning around while our teammates were too focused on killing the enemies in the new round.

What I didn't realize was that I was smiling ear to ear while chatting with this random guy. I didn't know but they seem cool and pass the vibe. This is the first online friend I've had. I'm hoping they are not a 50-year-old guy or else I'm deleting this game.

END FOR CHAPTER ONE