𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

───── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Vending machine 

Hakkai's POV

Today was hella hot, everyone was sweating nonstop and we had to open the windows in our class to let the chill wind into the room. It's not much wind but still eased up some heat. My throat feel thirsty all of a sudden so I decided to buy some drinks at the vending machine.

"Hey Chifuyu, Takemicchi, you guys want some drink? I'm gonna buy some at the vend." The two of them perked their head after hearing the word 'drink' as they probably need some right now. Thirsty boys huh.

"Sure, can you buy me a coke, Micchi wants orange juice. And thanks Hakkai." thanked Chifuyu along with Takemichi who only nod his head. I gave them a thumbs-up as I stand up from my seat right after I took my wallet, or else I couldn't buy the drinks for us three. My feets then dragged me outside of the class to the vending machine which was next block not too far from here.

There are not much of students in the hallway which I'm glad about like I wouldn't want a swarm of girls flocking over me while I was walking, I'm not like the third-year senior, Oikawa-senpai who always getting swarmed by girls from left and right. Just the thought of them is already making me shudder.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the vending machine and no students were there, I was confused as to why no one bought a drink on this freaking sunny day but decided to shrug it off. Well, at least now I didn't have to queue.

I decided to buy myself a Ramune as I took out the coins for that drink and pressed the code on the vending machine button. It falls down the hole right after I put the coins in it.  I then went for Chifuyu and Takemichi's drink but unexpectedly I didn't have enough coins to buy the last drink which was for Takemichi.

"Oh crap, what should I do? The other drinks are also expensive." I whispered by myself and zoned out for a moment as I thought about what to do. If I didn't buy it for Takemichi he'll surely feel dejected, but-

Out of the blue, the orange juice that I was going to buy for Takemichi fell into the hole that made me snap out of my head thoughts after hearing the loud clank! of a bottle. My head then turn right and my eyes nearly popped out of the sockets.

There stood (Y/n) who seem the one who put the coins for Takemichi's drink while holding a cute grey fur cat wallet alongside a smile latched on her face. I can only stare at her without making any movement because I'm still too awkward to talk with her after the incident in the class happen last week.

"I see you're struggling with the vending machine so I came to help, sorry if I scared you." she apologized with a bow as she knows that I suck around girls. It made me feel bad that she had to apologize when she was the one who help me just now.

I gather up all my strength to talk to her right before quietly inhaling and exhaling some air- that she didn't notice as she was too focused on bowing herself down which made me more guilty about her genuine sincerity.

"I-It's fine, (L/n)-san! You- You don't have to bow down." She then raised her head with a shocked expression as she look at me, and I was puzzled about why she gave me that reaction. Her cheeks seem to redden a little while still giving me those wide eyes.

Did I say something wrong? 

" Y-You talk! I mean- you did talk but this is the first time you're talking with me! " She gasped and did a lil jump like a kid who was excited about some candies, which I assume she was happy but still made me puzzled.

Am I a clown now?

I only stare at her jumping up and down, not gonna lie she looks cute right now.

Wait what- What did I say just now? WHAT?!!

My ears feel hot all of a sudden as my left hand went to touch them and for sure it was heating up. ' Why did it burn up? Did I get the corona? Bro, am I going to die soon? My bros need their drink first, I can't die yet! ' I was panicked in my head.

(Y/n) seem to realise the way she acted as she finally stop jumping and went stoned as her back suddenly faced me. Her head then slowly turned back to gaze at me and when we made eye contact her face are getting more redder as she seems was out of words to talk.

'Wait, did she get the corona too? Her face is like a tomato right now... Should I bring her to the nurse?'

As I was about to speak but she cuts me off, "W-WELL I GOTTA GO! I NEED TO TAKE THE FISH OUT FOR A WALK SO UHH- BYE!" and went away on the opposite way.  I just stare at her back as she slowly faded away from my vision. My eyes then gaze back at the orange juice that was still in the vending hole before went to grab it.

After I did making sure that all of the drinks that were needed are bought, I went back to the class carrying the bottles and a can. My thought was clouded with (Y/n)'s moment back then and I don't know why my heart feels weird again, it was thumping so loud that I'm sure anyone could hear it. 

'Maybe I should ask the boys about this... WAIT A MINUTE- I FORGOT TO THANK ( Y/N )! HOLY MOTHER BEAUTY OF MATSUNO-'

END OF CHAPTER FOUR